Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Since people seem to be gettin confused bout dis over n over, "just ta let you know". There are actually a few Veks KYT DTC (from the Bay Area) dubs around town as well as obviously a buncha UEK joints.

Originally posted by girr@Oct 10 2005, 03:00 PM

/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\//\ITS UEK NOT VEK/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

JUST TA LET YA KNOW :haha: :haha: :love2: :king:

Also quit posting all these photos of tags. It just looks shitty and clogs up the thread, especially when the majority of the area of the photo is just some crappy brick wall with a few sparse tags around. If you are gonna post hands save it for dope hands or shit that's really crushed and cut off some of the irrelevant area of the photo an it'll look a lot better.

I'd also like to see a lot more kube, maser, sek2, omin, rask type pieces/productions and more grift since he is killin shit way harder than anyone.

Rep the scene proper.

True enough, probably a bit of wishful thinking there, but still you do see stuff cropping up in Graphotism and the likes by those cats so it is getting done somewhere. I just want to see more quality photos in the thread and less space wastin. And yeah I should lead by example on that rather than bitch. Watch this space.

Originally posted by MrMilk@Dec 31 2005, 05:47 PM

I'd also like to see a lot more kube, maser, sek2, omin, rask

No disrespect to these writers, but they're not very active at the moment and none of them are up (they're not bombers). You can't post what isn't being painted.

Archived