weight gainer?

casekonly

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by rip

for any weight gaining product to work you have to be working out. otherwise it wont work.

i am assuming casekonly already knows this.;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...

EAT EAT and when you are stuffed EAT!!!Eat alot of STEAK,CHICKEN BREAST,TUNA.EGG WHITES,BAKED POTATOES,PASTA,FLAX SEED OIL(healthy fats)OATMEAL,ect. Wont get bigger without eating alot of Calories,Carbs, and Protein.Eating lots of good stuff(No twinkies,sodas,junk food ,fast food) will put on good weight(More muscle than fat.You will gain some fat though.Its inevidable.If you eat alot of garbage though you will just have a big huge gut with 20 chins).Also good suplements like NLarge 2(Pro Lab) will help to give you alot of calories,carbs,and protein.If you want to gain a decent amout of weight you should up your calories to about 15 times your weight(ex: If you are 200 pounds 3500 calories a day would be a good start.From there you can add more if you feel that this isnt doing it for you.)Protein get roughly 2 grams per body weight(If you were 200 pounds you would get 400 grams of protein a day).Creatine will help too.Will help you to recover faster,get better lifts, plus alot of people retain water when they first go on it so you could gain 7 pounds off that alone(although when you go off it you probably will loose some).Drink LOTS of water.A gallon a day would be best.It helps your body absorb protein,and most importanly flushes your body of toxins.If you consume alot of water a day you will feel alot better,plus you will gain some weight.Also if you consume a high protein diet,and/or use creatine it is good because it takes less stress off your kidneys.....If all else fails go to your local gym,and find out who has the best testerone and blow up in 2 months.haha.

Guest fr8lover

actually unless you get the extra stout the draught is pretty much the same as any light beer as far as calories and carbs are concerened.

i think people automatically assume that anything with GUINESS on it fucks you up, but draught has 4.1% abv, which is considerably less than most normal beers, even lagers.

extra stout in america has about 6.0, 7.5 overseas and those are the ones that pack calories...

on a more serious note, the key to gainin weight isnt just stuffin your face with anything around, well i guess it is but thats not gonna be the weight you want, you have to try to eat about six times a day and consume as much protein as possible, although carbs produce energy but unless your running or werkin out all day, they will be stored as fat in the mean time and can make you sluggish. you dont need like 6 full meals but try like 4 of 5 eggs in the morning, for a snack have a protein shake, then lunch have like a grilled chicken salad, then for another snack something high in protien and low in carbs, for dinner pig out but eat lean steaks and or chicken, (and no chicken nuggets dont realy count) with like some veggies and a potato. then for a late night snack another protein bar of some sort. unless your a total muscle head that is pretty hard to stick to but if you at least give it some what of an effort you will see some results, well by doin this and hittin the gym quite a bit also...sorry just read an article about this

Originally posted by DBMstyles

on a more serious note, the key to gainin weight isnt just stuffin your face with anything around, well i guess it is but thats not gonna be the weight you want, you have to try to eat about six times a day and consume as much protein as possible, although carbs produce energy but unless your running or werkin out all day, they will be stored as fat in the mean time and can make you sluggish. you dont need like 6 full meals but try like 4 of 5 eggs in the morning, for a snack have a protein shake, then lunch have like a grilled chicken salad, then for another snack something high in protien and low in carbs, for dinner pig out but eat lean steaks and or chicken, (and no chicken nuggets dont realy count) with like some veggies and a potato. then for a late night snack another protein bar of some sort. unless your a total muscle head that is pretty hard to stick to but if you at least give it some what of an effort you will see some results, well by doin this and hittin the gym quite a bit also...sorry just read an article about this

try using an MRP like myoplex for a replacement meal 1 or 2 times a day, it saves alot of time. also with your weight i would say eat at least 4000 cals a day, and you might want to look into some supplements such as glutamine, whey protein, and possibly a weight gainer such as Nlarge-2. Also a multi-vitamin and Vit-C will help speed the process of protein through your system, and will help you get a little bit bigger...not much, but every little bit helps.

True about the NLARGE 2..I mentioned that one on the page before this. You take it and it does put weight on you.Alot of the products that are advertised in mags are full of shit.Stuff like Nitro Tech, and Cell Tech.Yes they do work, but they are VERY overpriced and im sorry but they are not 88374589732459384897 more times effective than regular creatine(By the way.Their creatine has something like 70 grams of sugar which is crazy and which is why you MIGHT gain a bit more weight off there creatine than other brands) and protein. If you wanna learn some good stuff about lifting and eating check out www.Elitefitness.com

They got alot of good stuff on lifting,Dieting,Steroids(and not a biased look at it.True facts about the benefits, and side effects),supplements, and other stuff.

Originally posted by Juan Valdez

True about the NLARGE 2..I mentioned that one on the page before this. You take it and it does put weight on you.Alot of the products that are advertised in mags are full of shit.Stuff like Nitro Tech, and Cell Tech.Yes they do work, but they are VERY overpriced...

true, i would recommend buying everything online at a site such as ,because stores like GNC and Vitamin World almost double the prices. the main thing is to eat 5-6 meals a day, one every 3 hours. if you have any specific questions let me know, and i'll go more into depth...

oh and stay away from andro poppers, they're a rip-off like whoa.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived