weight gainer?

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sit around. eat alot. stay on 12oz watch tv. eat cheesy poofs. drink lot's of beer. never eat less than 4 squares a day. do not go outside. do not exercise inside. did i mention eat alot.

Originally posted by casekonly

nah, i'm trying to buff up so i can be as cool as pistol.

*edit WTF?^

Originally posted by --zeSto--

steak!

not potatos, just steak!

fuck the carbs, get the protein.

ZESTO SAID IT!!! FUCK THE CARBS, THEY SLOW DOWN THE WAY YOUR BODY METABOLIZES SUGARS AND LEADS TO ACCUMULATION OF FAT. STICK WITH LEAN CUTS OF STEAK, ROAST BEEF, CHICKEN, AND EVEN TUNA. FUCK THE WEIGHT GAIN SHIT. DO A LITTLE WEIGHT LIFTING ON THE SIDE TOO.

Guest uncle-boy

CELL-TECH

and

NITRO-TECH

the cell tech has creatine which will give you a very quick and noticible weight gain. (granted you are lifting weights)

the nitro tech is straight protien which will help a lot in gaining weight, muscle recovery and give longer lasting results than the cell tech.

my advice would be to take the cell tech for a monthm get a quick gain.

then switch immediately to the nitro tech to keep the mass, and keep gradually building muscle.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

CELL-TECH

and

NITRO-TECH

the cell tech has creatine which will give you a very quick and noticible weight gain. (granted you are lifting weights)

the nitro tech is straight protien which will help a lot in gaining weight, muscle recovery and give longer lasting results than the cell tech.

my advice would be to take the cell tech for a monthm get a quick gain.

then switch immediately to the nitro tech to keep the mass, and keep gradually building muscle.

for any weight gaining product to work you have to be working out. otherwise it wont work.

Archived