Where would you like to live?

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've been thinkin about this awhile, i'm almost done w/ school. right now, i'm thinking DC, diverse as hell, it's big, dope mass transit (even if it doesnt run 24) and shit pops. chicago maybe. i like winter, but 6 monthes of snow is too fucking much. nyc seems like more than i can handle, so maybe boston? philly? shit, i dunno.. and fuck a california... though all the cats i know there, jock it.

I would love to have a cabin on the side of a huge mountain in Vermont.......and never talk to people again. I'd have a few supplies delivered, and never go out..... It'd be perfect with a nice layup at the foot of the mountain .

If not that, I would like to live in a large, old city with lots of history....Athens is a prime choice.:)

Guest KING OF HELL

THE KING OF HELL wants to move back to Massachusetts. If only for the Fall. Now THE KING OF HELL has a teary eyes.........*sigh*

Vancouver, Canada ----> Not that far away from Calgary, but Vancouver is the shit. Went there and fell in love with it. HOT women too. Calgary is cool though, close to the mountains which are cool.

Italy ----> Fuck slimy Italian men, Italian women are THE hottest women in the entire fucking world. I love them. For real, I am going to move to Italy. I'm serious.

Montpellier, France ---->Probably the hottest spot in France next to Paris. I wouldn't mind living in Paris either. Or Nantes. Fuck, anywhere in France would be sweet. I wanna move there too. It's my backup plan if the Italian thing falls through.

Sheffield, England ---->Ahhh, home sweet home. Got my family, homies, and all the great shit London has without the crowdiness.

Australia ---->Maybe a good place to go on holiday, but I think it would be too hot.

Rio, Brazil ----> Same thing as Australia, too hot to live probably. But the hottest women next to Italians could persuade me to stay.

NYC ---->Always wanted to go. Hopefully I'll get around to it soon.

Where i live in is the best place in the US to be, but if I decide to get the hell outta here, I'm moving to Brussels, Belgium. I don't know why, I am just fixated - maybe it's the fountain with the little boy taking a wizz.

Vancouver, B.C. would be awesome, Hawaii is beautiful - perhaps a good retiring spot, and of course my homeland New Mexico.

• 1 year later...
Guest blame

LosAngeles

NewYork

if i only i could maintain a living there but iam sure with any job i would drown

why is this thread from 2001 being bumped? either way:lol: great thread

might sound lame but i love where i am now

5mins away from the coast line

10-15mins from the city

beautiful girls

and good beer :ballcap:

so ill stay in Australia unless i travel and find a better location..

• 2 years later...

Archived