Where would you like to live?

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sounds stupid but I would like to live somewhere where it snows.

Then a year later I probably want to live where it never snows.

California. might be a good compromise.

Auckland is also a potential ( no snow there actually but close by)

I was raised in the snow -lil country town 

then to  Las Vegas -large  city 

that why I love pittsburgh. 
All  four seasons. And a fair balance of city and country that’s accessible even without a car   

however, I have never visited outside of the states so I’m sure there are some real dreamy places out there. 
but I’m also a realist and I know I will never have my own space house that’s coasting through some part of space -so I set obtainable goals. 

3 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

but I’m also a realist and I know I will never have my own space house that’s coasting through some part of space -so I set obtainable goals. 

image.png.22c80660576ce0fc2bc43fa7d192b6cf.png

as for dreamy places there are. but hey home is home. 

If my kids are fine and my wife's fine and happy and occasionally I get to see some graff and paint some graff then that'll do me now.

• 1 month later...

I don't know where I'd like to live. I've lived in a few places and it's exciting when it's new, but then you get into your daily grind and it's the same shit as living anywhere else. You get used to it and you start focusing more on the negatives than the positives.

At least once in a while I try to focus on the positives of where I'm at. Whether it's looking at the skyline down the river while I run, taking in the local culture, or whatever. 

With that said though I think I'd like to live in NYC. Before coronavirus I was visiting fairly often, it's just easy to disappear and do your own thing. It doesn't seem that much more expensive than where I'm at (Miami), plus it seems like you get paid closer to what you're worth there, Miami rent is high and jobs pay low. So it might even be easier to do.

I doubt I'm moving anywhere for a while though, but who really knows. Picking up my life to move across the country gets harder the older you get. Insert 30 year old boomer image.

Archived