my email is broken its 5 and im hallucnating people suck

T.T Boy

yeah, my computer is fucked, i can do anything on it but check email, ive tried one of the 42 accounts with so many different companies but this shit still dont work. goddamn this backward country. oh and i feel wierd... too many stimulating drugs, ive been numb and tingly for like 3 days now. i need the feeling in my body back again. in case you havent noticed by now, i usually stumble on here at like 5 am my time after working for 11 hours straight and make some stupid post about a country or something else a delusional guy like me would make. sorry if that bothers you, im just trying to entertain you all with my random babble, its takes away from the cockblocking threads and other threads such as donald rumsfeld is dumb and so is bush. which we all know, and yeah hes trying to take over the world like he was brain from pinky and the brain. how do you get cockblocked if your masturbating? does someone come and distract your hand from jacking your off? why do people ask me stupid questions like can i wake up a guest at my hostel whos sleeping. no its 4 in the fucking morning im not letting your sleazy italian ass into a room full of drunken american girls, do i look retarded? go home and sleep in your moms house even tho your 28 years old and will continue todo so until your 35. or people who ask me where the coloseum is, well dumbass look at the map behind you, or maybe ask a tour office do i have a giant letter i floating on my head signifyying im a tour guide. why do people insist on disobeying simple signs like please close the door? its not really that hard. fuck people. im gonna go sit on the couch and kill the next 2 hours. fuck 2 hours. great. maybe ill try and fix my broken email, but ill just go on vacation like anyone here who fixes anything. god i love this country haha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

tried one of the 42 accounts

or people who ask me where the coloseum is, well dumbass look at the map behind you, or maybe ask a tour office do i have a giant letter i floating on my head signifyying im a tour guide. why do people insist on disobeying simple signs like please close the door? its not really that hard. fuck people. im gonna go sit on the couch and kill the next 2 hours.

42?!

And people are stupid in general.

:dazed:

i wouldnt say i speak it fluently, i understand quite a bit if its spoken at a regular persons rate of speech, at the italian rate of speach i dont understand more than a few words of each sentance. im learning. i cant write it for shit either. i do however know the bad phrases and enough to get by own my own. but im embarassed to speak it to someone....

yeah i think im high. i am losing it. 1 hour 13 minutes to go.

I met a pair of elfish girls at T.T's work last night....

Hostel's are interesting at odd times of the morning.

They were from austin...fire throwers. She had a feather in her hair and wore sparkly poofy pants. One of them fell down a hill and then she kept twirling fire for money, they wanna go to Beijing and Morocco.

Im cracking up to...i wanna go home and take a nap :o

Archived