Collaboration Thread

DorkstaR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by HECZ

CRY AND CYZM YOU FUCKIN BASTARDS.......

its not my fault i swear to god man.......bump that dork.....hot shitman.....dr.mario fuggin rocks

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by popasquat

those flicks need a fixin' I am not seening shit but some gay ass advertisements

please boycott the shit outta clubphoto.com.....do not use them as your server....they booted us.....peace

Originally posted by RidiculoiD

Yo dork I guess you still got access to a computer so thats cool...

dope shit as always, it's been a long time since i've seen New's stuff, or NFSK for that matter since they haven't updated their site in ages. Keep'em coming man, peace.

okay now you got me wondering who you are....youre screename sounds familiar....but i have old timers disease....eks?

Originally posted by curious

go paint a collaboration w/ your boy

i would but the only problem is that he is about 10 hours away from me. he lives in south texas and im in the heart of texas. and its kinda difficult to pull that off. maybe later on i can plan to take a trip. so i guess im solo for now.

Originally posted by DorkstaR

i would but the only problem is that he is about 10 hours away from me. he lives in south texas and im in the heart of texas. and its kinda difficult to pull that off. maybe later on i can plan to take a trip. so i guess im solo for now.

if you cant paint with him you can still do us all a favor and go paint by yourself...

then post it on here so we can all see it...:idea:

• 9 months later...

Archived