Work.....why am i here?

Devilush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

*hahahah willy you're the hardest worker and don't do shit. i wishi can say tha same withng for myself though! it's all good. yea, if you ever come here to the bay, i'll hook you up with a job here and we'll see who's not gonna do shit. we're always looking for people really. and it's fuuuuuun. that's all that counts. shit it's hot. it's a good thing i wore the right things to work!

*heyyyyyy roe...you liked that huh? it's my hardcore side comming out. it rarely comes out of me. but once it does...like whoa. undwerpants flying everywhere hehehe...

*hey jade's blue....yea today already sucks. it took the bus about and hour to show up. i hate waiting at a busy intersection. people don't mind their own business. no jamba today. i think i'm just gonna have a snapple.

i had this girl that didnt eat breakfast,lunch,sometimes no dinner!

she was my gullfriend...I'd cook her dinner and force her to eat...she loves food..but there is something wrong with her...

issues...she wanted me to save her...still does..

well the bay does sound good right now..hawaii sounds better...I think I'm a go back and sell some herbs and hit up the bay..

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

i had this girl that didnt eat breakfast,lunch,sometimes no dinner!

she was my gullfriend...I'd cook her dinner and force her to eat...she loves food..but there is something wrong with her...

issues...she wanted me to save her...still does..

well the bay does sound good right now..hawaii sounds better...I think I'm a go back and sell some herbs and hit up the bay..

oh really? And what did you do with her...? (just curious)

why yes i did sweetie! thank you! i'm so glad to hear that you are doing better though. i'm glad. i'm supposed to go to a show soon by my fave femme writer SUPERSTAR...hopefully i can hook up with her and interview her. i sent you a flick of her work...SUPER ATTITUDE....she's the old school.

well for you ladies.i cook and excellent cajun chicken over rice...

with a little alfredo sauce

chicken adobo, mothers recipe"americanized"

love the pasta selection

lots of candy

salads

mexican

a variaty of chinese,japanese

hawaiian plates

fish

i dont know...

a scoop of ice cream afterwards?

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-08-2001).]

jades blue------

what did I do?

I worked with her.

She got me helping her in time of need.

you know "prep talks"

I know alot of life and she didnt..

she was attraced to me as I to her..

she was driving me home from work

on NEW YEARS EVE......i saw her plan unfold

kissed.went out .I spent money.she spent money.I banged her so good..let me know if you want viciously erotic details..she'd wet my bed all the damn time...

then she got strange..kick back and as soon she'd come over...im burried her pulling me.i telling her im uncomfortable while she yanks my ARM over and under her...

i know how to cuddle and that my friend.... waaaas A trap..

her always talkin about how ugly she is..she beutiful!

listens to crazy mother put her down 24/7 and praise the son..her fag brother

constantly wanting sex because thats "how we as humans show effection" these crazy days..

its sooo sad.because she loves me sooo much and all i can say to her is "I'm not the one to save you.."

sooo sad,breaks my heart...i love her but i'm not gonna do backflips for her...

you ever have a guy do that to you?

no need for details... (please)

it's just that all of that sounds so familiar to me. Can't say a guy has ever done that to me because I have only had one man in my life and that is the one I'm with now (and hopefully that lasts until forever.)

I think it sounds as if you guys are playing the same song though... (it isn't a trap) She's fragile and just wants to be loved. She needs to escape and she feels as if you are the one who helps her....

hmmm.................

------------------------------------------

I love you marcio boy.

Originally posted by jades_blue:

oh yeh, me too. We're getting this big job today -- has to be done by the end of the day. Shit is gonna get hectic up in here...

up in here ..ya'll gonna make me lose my cool..up in here up in here

good morning!no jade she is a trap..wants me to start my life as a rescue ranger...

my mom makes chicken adobo that the philpino kids of hawaii drool over..my grandma had the whole pilipino section of the cook book of hawaii.

sometime ago..HAWAII uses my family recipes..

about my gfriend=she is fragile...

she has inner strength inside that I can see but shit...she has issues..spends too much time with an other guy for me to really care anymore..at first I was mad but the anger died out....now IM supposed to visit her which is cool but I'd rather go visit my boy and bomb some trains and spank the toys of VIVA

LAS VEGAS...

believe me I feel fucked at the way that I feel about the whole shituation..but I got problems too..and she pulls me down so far...

misery loves company...

oh well gota get ready for work.have a haphap happy day...

NED FLANDERS CAN FLOW LIKE A MUG

gooood mornin everyone! damn, i'm kinda bouncy today! kick my boyfriend's ass in wrestling today...saw the macho man on the morning news gets us riled up. yea, i'm at work again....but it's all good, it's going to go fast because today is...deadline! for the next issue...

*willy....daaaaaaaamn. i loooooove chicken adobo. i miss my mother's cooking. she would cook the best chicken adobo and beef skewers. ahhh, maybe i should pay her a visit this weekend and have a bbq. damn i miss filipino food...it can get quite expensive here in the restaurants. and please. let's not get into straight detail about that wild kinky sex. but, the way you descibed your relationship with her was very vivid.

*hi mask! corporate fool.... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

*hey jade's blue....gonna write to you today.very good advice. she does seems like she's very insecure maybe?and she might feel that he's gonna be there for her so she's taking him as all htat she can.

• 19 years later...

Archived