Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
chizm

I SOLD THIS WOMAN SOME HANDCREAM...

how many times do you have to post this shit to figure out no one really gives a fuck? just quit.

word jus fukin quit

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

chizm is gonna be excited when he sees all these posts on his thread. I think he wanted someone to ask why? so why?

great now your gunna get him goin.......

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

sorry guys. i'll stop. i just wanted to be popular. sniffle sniffle.

but seriously, i will stop. in case you're wondering WHY, well, its a Kool Keith song, i just wanted to see if anyone would recognize it, thats all.

oh thats kool keith? still dont give a fuck.

aliens landed and said our planet wasnt worth invading/cuz all the natural resources are fading-thats del the funky homosapian

kool keith? maybe I missed the reference but "Yo! Stop frontin" is Teddy Ted, or at least the 'famous' sample...KRS-1 used it in a song called something like that too...

Guest 455

^^^^^yeah,it was called "Stop Frontin'"----off the Return of the Boom Bap album.....1993 feat.Kid Capri

What are you guys talking about? I used to have that and I never remeber them KRS talking about selling a woman handcream but it was really rat poo.

hahaha... Yeah, Kid Capri... "something something something but they LARGE on the Hum-bum!"

I'm still computing on the original appearance... I keep having a Nice n Smooth interruption in my thoughts for some reason

Originally posted by space base

What are you guys talking about? I used to have that and I never remeber them KRS talking about selling a woman handcream but it was really rat poo.

new schoola

Guest 455

I haven't heard that in quite awhile.......so I just popped it in the tapedeck......."Outta Here" is blasting through my ears right now....damn...I forgot how sick this album is....

no... I was just making fun of you... ease up... hey, hey, you're all right

Originally posted by 455

I haven't heard that in quite awhile.......so I just popped it in the tapedeck......."Outta Here" is blasting through my ears right now....damn...I forgot how sick this album is....

that shit cruises... what's song #6... isn't that about "MAD!"... that's what made me buy that...

Guest 455
Originally posted by Smart

that shit cruises... what's song #6... isn't that about "MAD!"... that's what made me buy that...

song #6 is "Slap 'Em Up"...#8 is "Mad Crew"...that joint is dope....I favorite track is "Higher Level".....the beat is un-real. I have had that song on repeat before for over an hour....

I might have to break out my old Lord Finesse records.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this