Marijuana. Seriousness Only.

mr.e

ok, no little kid shit that will get this thread shut down. and i dont want to hear the sXe'ers bashing us either. this is for serious conniseurs and smokers only.

so whats your favorite strain? any particular ways of smoking you prefer? lets make this somewhat successful. and no dumbasses saying that SkUnK iS tHe BoMb Yo!!!!!

fuck those kids.

myself, im partial to a nice Big Bud. i like a nice sativa like durban poison for wake and bakes, but damn near impossible to find.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, let me say this to where people can understand me.

if you dont smoke, great, i dont care, just dont post here. but if you must, please make it something relevant. i dont care how you quit, and im not trying to be an asshole, i just dont care.

and glik, go away.

the santa cruz city council pretty much got fed up with the way the government was dealing with medical marijuana, because they've been busting all the compassion clubs and weed grow-ops for medicine.

santa cruz city council has my support 200%.

and suki, hydroponic weed isnt a strain on its own. its the way it is grown, and it doesnt do anything but increase yield and save space (sounds like a paradox, no?). it was probably just good weed.

Originally posted by d-town_bomber

ALASKAN THUNDERFUCK. prob the best shit ever

matanuska thunderfuck. crazy shit mang. you know why they call it thunderfuck? right when the plant starts flowering the rip the bitch up out the ground and re-plant it to make it go into shock, thus producing more thc.

come on...gimme something hard. :king:

there was this weed we used to smoke on the regular called Chinaman. The grower, who I met only once, wanted it called the slut or something, but our distributor, who was my buddy, and all us kusties called it Chinaman.

It was so good, that when my bud picked up, say a p, it would be in tightly wrapped ziploc bags sealed into coffee jars. I would often be on my way to his house immediately after he picked up, and you could smell the skunk from the end of the street and around the corner. *Needless to say, he eventually got booked.

Light green, a 0.4 filled up a FAT L, pink hairs, and I could swear I saw crystals fall like snow if you shook a nug.

I haven't smoked it in a good while, but I loved that shit. it blew you away - the Chinaman.

Also, in my early days of potsmoking, there was this erb called He-Man. That is definately the BEST shit I've ever smoked. A one pape disabled a squadron.

*Ronnie, didn't Neil like the lentils?

i love smoking herb.....soda cans, pipes, zig zags, blunts, vanilla coke bottle water bongs, fishing tubes, cigerettes emptied of tobacco and stuffed with weed, plastic straws, jelly roll pens with dr grip bowls....i dont give a fuck as long as the smoke gets into my lungs....i dont kno what the herb i smoke is called...all i kno is that its some good BAY AREA SHIT!!! i smoke on a daily basis...it eases my mind, gets me relaxed, makes me stupid, makes me space out, makes my grades go down, makes me smell, makes me post stupid mubmle jumble on 12oz too.....it also makes me horny:king:

blueberry... and pipe or bong... but cant go wrong with a blunt either..

i want to try white widow.. heard a lot of good things... cant find it around here though...

miz that shit with some opium and just mellow the fuck out...

http://sprynetwork.net/egn/mohempire/otherhostedsites/ggclan/images/White-Widow.jpg'>

this in a gravbong...

also did you guys actually seen this work (used it)?

http://www.vriptech.com/home.htm

Archived