Tabs

S@T@N

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i figured out santana's Samba Pa Ti by ear when i was sixteen. i have never believed in tabs and i am a lazy fuck. they just don't help in advancing ones skill level. if you want to learn to play something, sit down in figure it out. if you have trouble figuring out things by ear, you shouldn't be playing a musical instrument to begin with. that is the sad truth. accept it.

Originally posted by zorak

i figured out santana's Samba Pa Ti by ear when i was sixteen. i have never believed in tabs and i am a lazy fuck. they just don't help in advancing ones skill level. if you want to learn to play something, sit down in figure it out. if you have trouble figuring out things by ear, you shouldn't be playing a musical instrument to begin with. that is the sad truth. accept it.

you loser. Your just like the kids who make these statements about graff, but can't back up shit. watch:

well, you have no talent. 16? psshaww, I did it at 12

It doesn't MEAN anything. There aren't any regulations about who can and can't play an instument, and it isn't a competition either (unless, of course, you are SO insecure that you have to diss other people's musical abilities over the internet:rolleyes: )

so pull them knickers out of your crack man. Smoke a spliff- you're taking life too seriously

www.olga.net

hey now turbo tommy tuffshit...

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

you loser. Your just like the kids who make these statements about graff, but can't back up shit. watch:

well, you have no talent. 16? psshaww, I did it at 12

It doesn't MEAN anything. There aren't any regulations about who can and can't play an instument, and it isn't a competition either (unless, of course, you are SO insecure that you have to diss other people's musical abilities over the internet:rolleyes: )

so pull them knickers out of your crack man. Smoke a spliff- you're taking life too seriously

www.olga.net

like whoa. you told me off didn't you.

i was trying to make the point that if you apply yourself to what you are doing, even a kid can figure out a song if they try hard enough.

but alas you are right, i am a no talent hack. i think i am going to kill myself. i talk shit and then can't back it up. it's a good thing there are enforcers like you to keep me in line. i take these internet rants so seriously that without the approval of losers like you, i just can't go on...

i was actually 3 when i figured out Dvorak's New World Symphony with my hands tied behind my back. things like that matter so much to me, because i am so hardcore. but that is all over now since i am going to go jump off of a building. what a loss the world will have suffered once i am gone...

you jackass.

you need to take your own advise and just chill out. practice what you preach.

Re: hey now turbo tommy tuffshit...

Originally posted by zorak

but alas you are right, i am a no talent hack.

that whistling noise is my point flying right over your head honey.

don't whine about rants sweetie, you're the one who jumped down someone's throat with this shite:

" tabs are for no talent hacks. if you can't figure it out by ear, you don't really know how to play guitar. you should quit and find something else to do to kill your time."

for no reason. Suburban's right, some people just don't have a good ear it doesn't mean they are bad guitarists OR that they shouldn't be playing at all to make room for true talents like you

:rolleyes:

Re: Re: hey now turbo tommy tuffshit...

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Suburban's right, some people just don't have a good ear it doesn't mean they are bad guitarists OR that they shouldn't be playing at all to make room for true talents like you

:rolleyes:

blah. that is exactly what it means. stop playing. kill yourself. you're breathing up all the good air.

Archived