in school today

ass hairball

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn you did all those in one day............u shouldnt waste ur education like tht....unless you had a sub in every class.......

but all those are phat......i like the fading away binder or wateva it is....

DIZZZZZZAMN!!!!!!

OK....SO YOU DIDNT DO ALL THOSE IN ONE DAY...SPECIALLY THE CANVAS LOOKIN ONE...BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE, YOU HAVE THE DOPEST WILDSTYLE ON THIS FORUM..... MR. ASS HAIRBALL...ISNT THAT CALLED A DINGLE BERRY????ANYWAYS DOPENESSS.....

Originally posted by HECZ

DIZZZZZZAMN!!!!!!

OK....SO YOU DIDNT DO ALL THOSE IN ONE DAY...SPECIALLY THE CANVAS LOOKIN ONE...BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE, YOU HAVE THE DOPEST WILDSTYLE ON THIS FORUM..... MR. ASS HAIRBALL...ISNT THAT CALLED A DINGLE BERRY????ANYWAYS DOPENESSS.....

nah my bad....the folder i did when the year started but thats where i keep all my drawings....................

.............FOR THE REAL DUDE=well DUDE there is another DUDE on the board.........fuck him up or battle him for the name dude what the fuck is wrong with that dude trying to be you dude fuck dude if you dont tell him something dude i will........lol....................

thanks every one i will post some more shit tomorrow......................

IM A SENIOR NO WORK AT SCHOOL JUST SKETCH

Originally posted by ass hairball

.............FOR THE REAL DUDE=well DUDE there is another DUDE on the board.........fuck him up or battle him for the name dude what the fuck is wrong with that dude trying to be you dude fuck dude if you dont tell him something dude i will........lol....................

yo hairball, yeah theres another thedude but he had this handle way before me so in that case I'm the biter

:(

but it was all settled in my "I AM A BITER" thread, he said he didn't care

lol

man

:)

OH everyone by the way I drew all that stuff for asshairball, he paid me in americcan dollars

not pesos pendejos

CHUNKA LA DEUCE

thats pretty dope, but dont get yourself in a rut(sp) i mean i dont know if you have other stlyes but i would sujjest doing othershit too, your way dope though, maybe thats all you felt like doing today?

Archived