my favorite drink........

rip

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

we've been though this before.

It's fine to like girlie drinks in here.

I only had issues with them being in the bourbon thread.

I personally like a greyhound on occasion.

(the greyhound is 1 1/2 oz gin + 5 oz grapefruit juice.)

Originally posted by --zeSto--

I only had issues with them being in the bourbon thread.

I personally like a greyhound on occasion.

(the greyhound is 1 1/2 oz gin + 5 oz grapefruit juice.)

greyhounds are decent enough, how do you feel about gimlets?

Guest --zeSto--

I'm not sure about so much Lime flavor.

I've been ordering The Bronx lately...

Bronx Cocktail (Dry)

Ingredients:

1 oz Dry Vermouth

1 oz Gin

Juice of 1/4 Orange

1 slice Orange

good good........i like them.......so ha

lol

Originally posted by sneak

no, its a smirnoff ice

yeah, thats a 'malt beverage', also known as a 'girlie drink', also know as a 'bitch drink'. i beg to differ about it being ok to drink those in here, i'm not aware of going over it before either, i've never been into the bourbon appreiciation thread b/c i'm not into barley/malt based liqours. ok, ok, i'll have a 'bitch drink' once in a while but as a favorite....no.

because Kentucky is the Only bourbon producer in the world.

Bourbon Appreciation Thread

good call. I noticed that, too. whoever buddy cut and pasted off of doesn't know their shit.

http://www.ubl.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drd900/d968/d96865eikf5.jpg'>

so it's what - rye is from canada, irish is from ireland, bourbon is from kentucky, scotch is from scotland, and crap is from us of a (except kentucky, of course)?

Originally posted by nomadawhat

yeah, thats a 'malt beverage', also known as a 'girlie drink', also know as a 'bitch drink'. i beg to differ about it being ok to drink those in here, i'm not aware of going over it before either, i've never been into the bourbon appreiciation thread b/c i'm not into barley/malt based liqours. ok, ok, i'll have a 'bitch drink' once in a while but as a favorite....no.

well, what can i say?

not much, cos i drink em, and like em

Guest --zeSto--

let me tell you guys about the cheater drink.

It's an old trick to test the fidelity of a boyfriend or girlfriend and it's super simple.

girls...

Leave some super girl drink (something even sneak wouldn't touch),

like a bottle of Blue Lagoon or something in your boyfriends fridge.

Then if the drink is gone the next time you visit, you'll know that another

girls has been drinking with your boyfriend (or that he's a lush).

guys...

Do the same thing with some really cheapo beer.

Girls might enjoy beer too, but they're not about the have a tall-boy of Old Mill.

And you know that she's a trick if she lets another guy drink your beer.

http://www.awardsamericas.com/images/graphics/belvedere_vodka.jpg'>

Make cosmpolitans out of Belvedere Vodka its good stuff.

http://www.winecommune.com/lotImage/perignon.jpg'>

My best-friend introduced me to Dom Perignon... it's THE motherfucking bomb. She also brought me this lime flavored liquor from Italy... it's orgasmic.

http://www.aadega.com.br/imagens/diversos/Jack%20Daniels%20Old.jpg'>Lately I've just been sticking to this guy...

Originally posted by rip

ok so if no one in here drinks straight 40oz cept me then try grape soda mixed with a 64oz of OE. yeah its kinna girlie but starts your morning off right.

they still make that fucking jug of beer...haven't seen that in years.

i'm sure plenty drink the 40's, but this is about favorite drinks (so you said), not drinks that will do when your broke......

try OJ, or fruit punch in your OE too.....

they still make that fucking jug of beer...haven't seen that in years.

i'm sure plenty drink the 40's, but this is about favorite drinks (so you said), not drinks that will do when your broke......

try OJ, or fruit punch in your OE too.....

im almost never broke. i just like the taste. i guess its an aquired taste. nawwwwww grape soda an OE mixed. and yes they still make "THE JUG". the liquer store up the street sells it too me. an im only 18.

yeah, people don't understand that shit is great once the taste is acquired.

and rip, what the fuck is that? who the fuck is gonna mix anything with beer? the only thing I've ever mixed with beer is other beer, or whiskey to make a boilermaker. how could you assume that you may be the only one on here that drinks 40s straight? you must be the only one that drinks on the regular at your church group.

help

theres some knowledgeable (sp) people here and i got a question....i cant find this drink in guatemala its called a suero, its a sour/ salty kinda drink..i thought it was just vodka, soda water, limes and salt but everytime i do it comes out wrong...anyone know the name of it here in the states or know how to make it (ingredients/measurements??) if you got help please drop it ive been fiending for one for ever now!:( :(

for 40's is COLT45, yeah i'll drink that with fat pockets as well...

i second that...always good . Tonight i got one of those, just cracked it about 10 minutes ago.

Originally posted by Weapon X

truer words have never been spoken. i used to drink Colt 45's because i was broke but i just realized that malt liquor is tasty as fuck.

Originally posted by Weapon X

and rip, what the fuck is that? who the fuck is gonna mix anything with beer? the only thing I've ever mixed with beer is other beer, or whiskey to make a boilermaker. how could you assume that you may be the only one on here that drinks 40s straight? you must be the only one that drinks on the regular at your church group.

lol ok you havent been drinking long enough to understand why i do this. and im an atheist, so sorry no church group.

Archived