Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rip

my favorite drink........

vodka. makes me warm. good with anything.

actually, i noticed last time i drank it that it flushes my cheeks like a cliché cartoon scandanavian child.

then becks.

Guest Upgrade

since im not getting paid to advertise, i aint posin a flick

....however, remy martin xo is a fine champagne cognac (not the remy those uneducated fuckers in the rap songs drink, thats vsop) finishes smooooooooooooothly

Originally posted by Upgrade

(not the remy those uneducated fuckers in the rap songs drink, thats vsop) finishes smooooooooooooothly

wasn't Tha Liks' latest album called XO something or other?

i love cognac. and you can't say that those rappers are uneducated. I bet some of them drink hype drinks larger than you 'cuz of all that money.

It's liek people assume I don't know shit when they see me drinking forties. How little they know...

Originally posted by rip

atleast some1 on here drinks a real drink.

thats not a real drink...thats some fraternity cough syrup...

the dry martini is whats going on and when the sapphire runs dry its guinness time....

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

INNER CIRCLE.......80%......BOURBON.........I have had this only a couple of times I polished off a 700ml bottle and I was wasted as fuck. Definatly worth a drink if you can find it........Could not find a picture on the net though.

Info on Bourbon for those not in the know:

Bourbon

Bourbon whiskey was developed in Scott County, Kentucky, in 1789 by the Reverend Elijah Craig, a Baptist minister. The drink takes its name from Bourbon County, Kentucky, where in 1790 Jacob Spears produced what was considered to be the finest alcoholic beverage on the frontier. Spears mixed corn with rye and added malt for fermentation. That closely resembles the process distillers use today. Legally, bourbon must contain at least 51 percent corn (but may contain up to 90 percent), must be stored in unused charred oak barrels for at least 24 months, and must not be more than 160 proof (80 percent alcohol), or less than 80 proof (40 percent alcohol). Once the process was developed, it is easy to see why farmers preferred to distill whiskey instead of marketing their dried grain. A typical pioneer trail cart could transport four bushels of dried corn or the equivalent of 12 bushels when distilled into whiskey. Kentucky is one of the largest producers of bourbon in the world. This is due to Kentucky’s limestone water which is considered to be the purest and most suitable for producing the beverage. Surprisingly, bourbon, which has an amber brown color in its final form, is perfectly clear just after it has been distilled. It takes its color and some of its flavor from aging in charred oak barrels. :D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this