hitler clone turns 7!!!

kodak

BREMEN, Germany -- To the casual observer, 7-year-old Helmut W. is a typical German youngster, bright-eyed, inquisitive and carefree. But according to German government intelligence, Helmut harbors a dark and potentially dangerous secret -- he’s the genetically engineered clone of maniacal Nazi madman Adolf Hitler!

But Helmut’s parents, Jens and Susan W., have no intention of letting their son grow up to be another genocidal dictator.

Instead, they’re guiding him to become the great artist that Hitler always wanted to be. The key: Plenty of love, support and affection, they say.

“Helmut is a marvelous experiment in nature versus nurture,” explains Dr. Hans Gerhardt, the brilliant German geneticist whose revolutionary techniques made the boy’s cloning possible.

“He has within him the genetic material to be a very talented and successful artist,” Dr. Gerhardt says.

“Our belief is that his family’s love will keep him on the right path.”

Some historians believe that Hitler went bad due to a disagreement with his father over a choice of careers.

Hitler was a gifted artist, but despite his best efforts and lack of support from his dad, he failed miserably and went into politics, where his frustration, anger and hatred helped him become history’s most reviled dictator.

Dr. Gerhardt refuses to say how he acquired the Fuhrer’s DNA.

However, a German intelligence official assigned to monitor Helmut’s formative years believes the genetic material was extracted from a sample of Hitler’s blood stolen from a government military facility.

But Dr. Gerhardt has not been linked to the theft.

Helmut demonstrates the same artistic talent that Hitler did at 7, but friends say the boy also exhibits Hitler’s formidable anger, particularly when he doesn’t get his way, and many fear what might happen should he, too, eventually fail as an artist. “Any time you have a clone of the most evil man of all time, there is the potential for disaster,” says the government intelligence official.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by suburbian bum

I BELEIVE THAT STORY IS FAKE. YOU FAKER, GIVE US THE FACKEING LINK FACKER!!!!!

just chill of course is fake,

i mean, Dolly was cloned 96-97? theres no way theyd clone hitler before dolly,

also dude look at this dudes other threads, i rest my case.

also, hitler wanted to be an artist, but he was never really that good at it, supposedly, im not sure.

Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by Armenhammer

just chill of course is fake,

i mean, Dolly was cloned 96-97? theres no way theyd clone hitler before dolly,

also dude look at this dudes other threads, i rest my case.

also, hitler wanted to be an artist, but he was never really that good at it, supposedly, im not sure.

your st0O0O0Oopid. i swear

Archived