sexual tension

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, chilling together with a female friend of mine one night, we just started fooling around. id wanted to be with her for a long time....months later its like shes the love of my life, incredible.

months later shes cheated on me and i wish i could crawl head-first back into the womb.

• 1 month later...

there's a girl i've known for a while, and there is more sexual tension between the two of us than i thought was humanly possible. every time we've hung out, it always happens to be while i'm in a relationship, so nothing happens, but i see her and she just makes these off-color comments and i can't believe she's talking to me (introverted writers represent), and it's almost painfully uncomfortable.

and for the record, every meaningful relationship i've ever had has been from dating a friend of mine. even if it ended up ruining the friendship, the sorrow was worth the bliss.

I know a girl who gets over sexual tension by fucking.

She figures that sfter the sex is done, you can get on with

actually getting to know each other without that hanging over your head.

However this girls is a totaly looney. Dont try it at home kids.

fucking your friends is a bad idea.

However if you'd risk losing the friendship.... hit it up.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I know a girl who gets over sexual tension by fucking.

I guess we can do the math and figure out how you know that bit of information.

I'm trying to think if I've ever hit it with a girl I'm just friends with. I've messed around with a few...but they were more acquaintances than friends. Only one I can think of was when we went from friends to dating...so that doesn't really count.

i have a rule, i never sleep with graffiti writers!!

well i broke this rule once, after a friend and i had many sleepovers of nothing happening. i really wanted more outta this friendship but knew that it wasnt going to go any further than friendship, but horny as hell i made fell for the big mistake. the friendship went on for a long time after like nothing happened, but truthfully it was the wrost sex i ever had in my entire life. and one day when i was really mad at him, i kinda let that slip and we dont talk anymore.

but other than writer friends, i think sexual tension with friends is great. friends are meant to be close. i enjoy friends with special privledges.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I guess we can do the math and figure out how you know that bit of information.

nawwww man. I dont sleep around.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by SteveAustin

you're not like that zesto guy.

now that guy's a machine.

The few stories I've heard have all been crazy nice.

he's a :king:

i cant remember if i slept with a close friend but i almost slept with this girl that was ugly in high school the she left in sopmore year then came back after we got out of school and was mad hot (ugly duckling story) we folled around a lil but when it came down to gettin dirty i could not get the buck tooth bad hair girl of my mind.... damn it all

• 4 months later...

Archived