VARIOUS CUSTODIANS

brown twinkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i usually have negative shit to say but this thread definaly holds water... the toast and case canvases really stood out to me ...actually the only shit i did not like was that cheesy three dee tribal looking garbage on that wall...

[This message has been edited by IHATEU (edited 04-20-2001).]

Originally posted by brown twinkie:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1585095&a=12062998&p=46911630'>

the crushers

they can paint their asses off...but it would not come as hard as it does if it were not on the worst of poverty and filthy walls...they are really doing something that is brilliant

[This message has been edited by blahblahblah (edited 04-20-2001).]

Guest freddy kreuger
Originally posted by UltimX:

Street fighter alpha 3... .that pics ill... i think akuma is way better than gen tho.

i painted an akuma character like 5 years ago...shit was hot...i went back to get a flick the next day and caught some sucker dissing it...i bgan kicking his ass and then he maced me...pussy...

on a street fighter side note, i'll rock fools with akuma...instant hell murder all day...

...this thread still kills...

Guest Ouija

I think this post is outstanding. Everything here is top notch artwork. The stuff I'm really really blown away with is the Lics, Toast and the twins. Everything else is gnarly as fuck, but those really stuck in my head.

Hahaha. I think you could call that Toast stuff abstract. Imagine that.

------------------

ouija13transcend3a

i have loads of os gemeos flicks, but its nothing you haven't seen before on the net or in mags.....i would really love to see some up to date current shit from them, does anyone have any or know a site that has some current submissions???

i'll probably add more to this thread later today... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//icons/icon12.gif'>

also, does anyone know if lics and specs are the same writer??? i have seen

a small amount of work from both of them and they have similarities in style.

[This message has been edited by brown twinkie (edited 04-22-2001).]

Archived