Louie167: HARDROCKS

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the opinion, I am not here to argue, I am here to learn and show respect to writers that deserve it. so anybody that has good louie stories or flix, please contribute, but if not ignore the post all together.

Next...

Ps: If my post are such a pain in the ass on here, why they getting so many responses, and spark a lot of conversation about the writer, thats what this is a discussion board right.

ditto, ignore that hater...before i opened this even, i was plannign on thanking ETHREADZ for continually starting threads that i actually look forward to opening. seriously, its a fucking crime that theres been whole threads dedicated to jocking fr8 writers from the boondox that painted for like half a year before all of the ny threads. i forgot how much of an influence LOUIE was....anyone remember when they put masta ace down for a hot minute?!

seriously, bro, keep up these good-writer threads. especially now that dash usually comes on and adds some really insightful history, its like a perfect combo. these threads make it all worth it. if i ever have to go back to seeing like 20 toys from hawaii or pittsburgh argue over which one of them is iller even though theyve all spent more time online than ever painting, ima shoot myself.

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by cheerleader

ditto, ignore that hater...before i opened this even, i was plannign on thanking ETHREADZ for continually starting threads that i actually look forward to opening. seriously, its a fucking crime that theres been whole threads dedicated to jocking fr8 writers from the boondox that painted for like half a year before all of the ny threads. i forgot how much of an influence LOUIE was....anyone remember when they put masta ace down for a hot minute?!

seriously, bro, keep up these good-writer threads. especially now that dash usually comes on and adds some really insightful history, its like a perfect combo. these threads make it all worth it. if i ever have to go back to seeing like 20 toys from hawaii or pittsburgh argue over which one of them is iller even though theyve all spent more time online than ever painting, ima shoot myself.

I remember that about Masta Ace. They had shit in his videos. That was around 92-95 when all the hip hop mags tried to be down with graff. The Source and Rappages did all graff issues and all that..Aasta Ace had that story in the source "Sleeping Snakes". Funny.

Guest cool christ

cheerleader you an extra cheese type nigger... fuck outta here with the junior black mafia credo circa '85... dude you were about 6 in '85 probably... and i seen your chump ass standing in front of a wack freight and you didn't look black either... if ethreadz wants to start posts he should come with flicks we haven't seen a gazillion fucking times... if i want to see louie shit i can see it on the streets...

i come on this shit to see toys from hawaii... that's the dope shit... and how the fuck you gonna ask if anyone else remembers when ase was pushing hr??? you weren't around when that was happening, you just saw it in that one magazine from back when... i forgot what it was called but to be honest i never liked ase in any of his endeavors (except for just rhyming with biz) go take a nap homie!

HR (STARTED IN SING SING PENETENTARY)

THIS IS NOT A BUNCH OF RICH WHITE KIDS FROM THE VILLE THREAD. and louie167, this man is by my personal definition of a classic bronx bomber. HR is one of my favorite crews of all time. these guys had classic bronx style..dope but legible style and mean flare tags. LOUIE, CHAD, THE REAL PHAME....all dope, ghetto bombers. pretty much every flic of an old gate thats never been buffed on this whole website has a louie and ruel tag on it. one time i got lost up in bed-sty and some of the only people i saw up were HR cats from the early 90's. it was nice to see that no matter where i was, old bronx cats already had it smashed. props to a real ghetto, bronx bomber crew.ps..peep the louie, sak, lase and per flic from 125th on the westside highway....classic.

Originally posted by cool christ

cheerleader you an extra cheese type nigger... fuck outta here with the junior black mafia credo circa '85... dude you were about 6 in '85 probably... and i seen your chump ass standing in front of a wack freight and you didn't look black either... if ethreadz wants to start posts he should come with flicks we haven't seen a gazillion fucking times... if i want to see louie shit i can see it on the streets...

i come on this shit to see toys from hawaii... that's the dope shit... and how the fuck you gonna ask if anyone else remembers when ase was pushing hr??? you weren't around when that was happening, you just saw it in that one magazine from back when... i forgot what it was called but to be honest i never liked ase in any of his endeavors (except for just rhyming with biz) go take a nap homie!

1. i think i was exactly 6.

2. if i was actually in/down with JBM i wouldnt be on the fuckin internet. you didnt 'figue anything out', player. its a quote, in "quotes", even.

3. you "seen my chump ass", cool, then now we know whos looking at who.

4. as someone else said, ive seen about 90% of all flix on this site before, but id rather see some homage to louie then reposted flix of todays flavor of the month fr8 nerd.

5. as for ase & hr, i wasnt "Around" in the sense that i grew up in philly, but i was "around" in the sense that we always took the bus up to new york to take flix. that shit was wehn i was a sophomore in high school, aroun 1993. plus, who cares if i was "there" or not? i cant be influenced by cats unless i lived there? fuck outta here.

get off the dick, darling.

Props, To those that are not to ashamed to pay homage to louie167. Anyone who added their two-cents is what this thread is about. the borrowed flix, who gives a shit if they are recycled, They are often seen because the writers earned that right.

I will say it once more to those that didnt understand. I started the thread to get a converstation going to enjoy stories and see old pics, that I dont have my hands on. thank you se for the dope pics, and mrburns, cheerleader and the rest that added knowledge.

Ps- se , I am loving that blackbook image, you got more to share, I feel some of these people need to see how hardrocks got down...

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

I started the thread to get a converstation going to enjoy stories and see old pics, that I dont have my hands on.

yeah, exactly..even if cats have seen these flicks (which i dont mind seeing again), starting the thread might elicit other cats to post flicks we havent seen. and even if that dont happen, i still dig having people chat dude up because he deserves it....especially relative to the ten-page threads dedicated to nobodies.

Guest Eric Cartmen
Originally posted by SEone

This is for ETHREADZ.....

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/698/12964'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/698/12963'>

I'll see what other goodies I have....

I cant for the life of me figure out how you could post that COPE LOUIE wall and cut that VET piece off. That VET was the nicest thing on that wall, and he did all the characters and background on there.

Hard Rocks

Louie, Ruel, Chadio (of the rap group CRU), Spa, Phamer, Sie and more...

Louie, Ill all city status in the late 80s early 90s...

He aint no 90s nigga either, he was out way back, but hit his stride in the 90s..

Mean lookin cat too..

Good cage match fights behind his job too...

Respect due

Dash 167

First Class

Archived