SACE kcw

Kurse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
Guest Metal Calus

allllright!!! lemme go to the earsnot thread and copy some flicks so i can start another earsnot thread. fannypacker is on to something here.

Guest fannypack
Originally posted by Metal Calus

allllright!!! lemme go to the earsnot thread and copy some flicks so i can start another earsnot thread. fannypacker is on to something here.

i took those pictures of tagepage.com

i didnt know about the other sace thread.

http://www.graffiti.org/nyc/sacer.jpg'> does anyone have a flic of the 2 over hangs next to this? above an entrance into a tunnel of sorts.. and then the second is the same surface right behind it... quite ridiculous.. man an there was a nice nace, sace, mize production below it for a while.

its interesting to see the complete arc of style and attitudes this cat has explored in the past well 7 yrs.. since 3D crew.

i hope youre trying to be funny

im pretty sure thats a swastik.. meaning its an archetypal symbol used by the romans as a sign of peace and prosperity.. or by hindus as... i think also a symbol of peace and prosperity... the nazi's flipped the script.. quite literally to appropriate and use it as the symbol for the NAZI party.

theres been a grip of writers in new york.. actually more so bombers who have also appropriated the swastik.. and the swastika (reversed) just because it catches peoples attention and usually upsets them...

by all means necessary right..?

people dont seem to get too uppity when someone writes faggot or gay on someones piece.

does anyone remember sace's cameo in graffiti tv way back? he looked like this 13 year old kid running around manhattan killing shit with his little crew. it was before he "blew up."

last summer in the mission i was walking home at like 3 or 4 in the morning and this kid rides by me, in the middle of the street and shit, on some little ass old school bmx bike. so i'm like ok.... then like half a block in front of me he stops and does a few riot gates and hops back on his little bike and rides off down the middle of the street again. so anyways, it was sace, that crazy ass fucker!

Archived