i hate waking up early

Grandola

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dr. Drew

i love waking up early. its probobly just a sign that i'm getting old. i can start and end work anytime i want, so for me to start work at 7am, allows me to get a lot done by early afternoon. even when i bomb until 4:00 am, i still like to wake up pretty early to get pics before the buff starts their day. then i get some coffee and go to work. i can leave work early so i just go for a quick nap. i honestly do feel like i sieze the day when i start the day earlier. you guys will se in a few years

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Waking up early is the shizznit. I'm on a free schedule (read: jobless) and I wake up at 8:00 AM with no alarm. The light is so pretty at that time... Beer,

El Mamerro

Re: Re: i hate waking up early

Originally posted by Ilove2hate

I HATE WAKING UP EARLY TO ..CAUSE I ALWAYS GOT TO DRIVE GRANDOLA S MOM TO WORK..CAUSE SHE STAYS THE NIGHT AT MY HOUSE HAVING RAW SEX...DAMN I HATE BRINGING HER TO WORK ....SHE HAS TO GO TO WORK EVERY DAY AT 6...FUCK I WISH HER SON ON DAY WOULD DRIVE HER TO WORK..LAZY KIDS!

lol, nice try. by the way, suck a dick and swallow!

ok so i just finished skool, thats me done for tha rest of my life, after 12 years of waking up at 7 each morning all i want to do is sleep in, yet my little brother in 9th grade seems to wake up at 7 and blast his music out of his room, not only does this wake me up it leaves me shitty for a good hour of the morning.... fuckn brothers, ill wait 3 more years then ill get him back by doing the same, playing music reallly loud once he finishs skool mwhahahaha :)

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Nah just get him back by kicking him when you get drunk late at night and he goes to sleep early to sleep for school the next day.....He wont be playing the music for much longer^^^^^^^

Originally posted by --zeSto--

If I wasn't up untill the wee hours most nights, I'd be popping out of bed

as early as possible. Whenever I wake up before the sunrise, it reminds

me of all the times rushing off to catch an early plane on some trip.

The world's a different place at dawn.

http://www.ram.org/pictures/sights/lava_beds/sunrise.gif'>

hahaha you fag!!! j/k when i can i like to watch the sunrise/sunset sometimes i wish i could do a fill that fuckin nice looking i like when the sun is setting and shit starts turing weird shades of amber and purple

Archived