whats makes you get banned?

conan o brien

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by willy!wonka:

if you mean getting banned from this site...

it is wack..this is a place for those to express them selves...bad or good...

i mean come on...they got satanic threads up on here...if you talk shit and get banned thats gay....politics=folly tricks

i agree,, most of us are vandals why would you care what the hell we say? from what i've heard or seen graffiti wrtiers "don't give a fuck" so why care here?

gayness i tell ya.

------------------

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1538091&a=11654961&p=49225359'>

it's a glitch in the matrix.

baha, i know that was bad. but fuck you anyways. i'm sure it's some computer foul up, not intentional. i never got banned at school on broadband, but i'm on aol now, and i think it has something to do with that since aol is the devil anyways. but if it is intentional, that means i gotta start firebombing.

Originally posted by conan o brien:

yeah i have been banned like 6 times so far,, im just curious why.its pretty gay if you ask me.. (i'll probably get banned for that)

Damn, dude, if you've been banned that many times then it SEEMS like you'd've figured out some sort of pattern in the behavior that got you banned SIX times!!! Hahaha.

yeah, there's some roving malicious thread in there somewhere... as far as ACTUALLY getting banned, you'll get a warning email then after that you might get banned if you don't shape up... otherwise, it's unintentional...

------------------

2 Can Sam

i was banned before i posted anthing. i want to post the screen popped up saying i was banned. i was like what the fuck. you should be able to say what you want but wabmaster posted some shit in the yard if you havent seen it already. things you should think about basically.

Guest Pilau Hands

If you don't get an email, that means that it's just a mistake in the system. I get banned once in a while, but it's usually fixed within a few hours. If you DO get an email and are banned, it's probably because your negativity was so overwhelming that it gave people a bad taste in their mouth. People run this board, it's not a democracy.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by EatMorGlue:

i was banned all day today

if you were banned for a while but back again

with the same user name...

It's probably an IP issue.

some ISP's rotate their IP's among customers

for security. You may have been banned once

then caught the same number later.

you can get banned for making a comment that hits too close to home for the moderators. like every other establishment where certain people have the power to moderate over other people, the good ol' power tripping occurs. you don't want to rub a cop off on the wrong way, do you? so don't do that here either. the drama...the drama.

but yeah. i'm really tired of the corny little GIFs and animations that are cluttering every page. especially since i'm on a super slow connection. cut that shit out, you're fucking cornball toys. get out, go paint...or just go be a toy elsewhere.

Archived