my gf crys too much.

rip

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'd be crying as well if the man i loved and fucked was calling me a fucking slut and a bitch on a goddamn graffiti message board..

women get emotional, some more than others..

occasionally, a woman will cry, not out of sadness or depression, but out of frustration and anger...it happens, and sopmetimes there isn't a fucking thing we can do about it..

she may not be in love, she may just want more positive attention..

most women love attention lavished on them by the object of their desires..

most women want to feel wanted..

either she is worth a little extra effort while you are still around (a date, a gift, or even some kind, thoughtful words will hopefully cheer her up)

or the sex is worth putting up with the bullshit (fuck her, and run away when she gets dramatic and emotional)

or its not worth shit, wash your hands of the whole fucking situation and make better friends with your hand

Originally posted by footsoldier

girls are just emotional by nature. if you beat her she would only like you more, dont ask why but its the truth. you treat a girl like shit and she'll only like you more. the only time youll run into trouble with girls is when you treat em like gold, then before you know it you have a knife through your back.

jesus christ this is so true...its like they like you more if they cant have you type shit.....theres this one ugly fat chick on my jock...and i geuss shes sorta my friend but she annoys the fuck out of me...so im always degrading her and saying shit like "bitch stay in line" and being mean to her...but she wont go away...its like she wants me more...waaht the fuck!!! and as soon as your like...yea maybe i do like her....they dump your ass and disss you...FUCK WOMEN

Originally posted by REGULATOR

jesus christ this is so true...its like they like you more if they cant have you type shit.....theres this one ugly fat chick on my jock...and i geuss shes sorta my friend but she annoys the fuck out of me...so im always degrading her and saying shit like "bitch stay in line" and being mean to her...but she wont go away...its like she wants me more...waaht the fuck!!! and as soon as your like...yea maybe i do like her....they dump your ass and disss you...FUCK WOMEN

weird.. i agree with him too... and i have the exact same situation as you, but it sucks even more because im trying to hook up with her friend.. but her friend knows that she is all goo goo gaga over me... and she feels bad.. so its pissing me offffffffffffff

Originally posted by REGULATOR

fat ugly bitches need love too....... just take one for the team and let her drain your lizard.

Originally posted by rip

fat ugly bitches need love too....... just take one for the team and let her drain your lizard.

no thanks...never ever

actually i smoked with her once...and when im high im always horny...and i was seriously thinking about hitting it...but then i got a sickly feeling in my stomach and i turned on my decision

she isnt that fat...shes large and relatively ugly....im too picky when it comes to girls

Archived