Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rip

my gf crys too much.

ok this bitch as of a girl friend crys every god damn minute. the only time she doesnt cry is when shes suckin my dick. i swear look at this convo:

her: < crying..

me: why

her: i dont know.. cuz i miss yoU? cuz its like.. i dono.. i dont want 2 say how i feel cuz i know its not true but i still think it..

me: how do u feel it but know its not true?

her: juss like.. i dono.. i noe u care or w/e & u have shit 2 do.. but it still bugs me not seein u all that often.. juss feels like im not all that important.. i dono..

her: & i dono.. b4 u used to say stupid shit like "oh you looked good today" blah blah.. iono.. juss like u stopped like i got ugly or something

her: im stupid.........

me: ok sorry

her: no other comments..

me: what else can i say/

me: sorry for working all the time

her:i guess...

shut the fuck up bitch. yall fools get the drift of where this shit is going. god damn she is retarded.

Originally posted by effyoo

just tell her " you always look good when my dick is in your mouth"

sounds like a good idea. but our fucking convorsation is still goin on an gettin worse. i hope i get head tomorrow or seriously im dumpin this bitch. way too much emotions. i told her i was leaving in 4 months an she says" dont worry i wont get atached" 2 weeks later "i love you" fucking slut.

dude i fuckin feel ya 100%

my girlfriend is always cryin, like well get in an argument, and ill get pissy about something and she starts cryin then im like why are you crying and it just pisses me off more and she dont know why shes crying and she keeps sayin, im not crying and im like fuck! goddamnit what am i spoze to do why are you crying, im not crying, then whats wrong, nothing, then why are you crying? fuck, i hate it...

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

beat the living crap out of her. that should shut her the fuck up.

:idea: yeah fer real. stupid ass bitch better reconize.

Re: dude i fuckin feel ya 100%

Originally posted by amItoolate?

my girlfriend is always cryin, like well get in an argument, and ill get pissy about something and she starts cryin then im like why are you crying and it just pisses me off more and she dont know why shes crying and she keeps sayin, im not crying and im like fuck! goddamnit what am i spoze to do why are you crying, im not crying, then whats wrong, nothing, then why are you crying? fuck, i hate it...

fer real wtf. i mean shes cryin and im like wtf? im not crying why the fuck is she. you cant do shit in that situation.

girls are just emotional by nature. if you beat her she would only like you more, dont ask why but its the truth. you treat a girl like shit and she'll only like you more. the only time youll run into trouble with girls is when you treat em like gold, then before you know it you have a knife through your back.

Guest socrates

Tell her that she turnded you gay...I just want to see how that goes over

Guest socrates

If she kills herself it's a great pick up line....sympathy fucks like what

first of all smack the emo cunt in the face and teach her how to spell... no cuz, 2 , b4 , u , noe NONE OF THAT SHIT ILL FUCKIN SMACK HER MYSELF WHATS HER FUCKIN ADDRESS!?

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Whenever she cries pretend to start crying and see what she does......She is just doing it for attention next week she will be all like I WANT TO KILL MYSELF.....Fuck her video tape it and dump her...............

Guest willy.wonka

i hope to base my next relationship on sex

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

...shake her like a baby.

hahahaha!!

so rip, i don't get it.. she's a bitch because she misses you? she's a "fucking slut" 'cause she said she loves you? hmmmm.

dude, is she cute? if so, send her my way. i'm also in SD, i can take care of her while you're gone. sounds like you're not into her too much anyways (aside from when she's giving you head). sounds like this girl wants to be kept like a pet. sounds like trouble, too.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this