Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tyler Durden

Name Tyler Durdens new pet alligator head.

yeah, so my girlfriend went to florida this past week, and she comes back with this for me saying she knows "how i like to play with dead things". so now i have this big alligator head to sit atop my computer or possibly ride shotgun with me in my rizide. other possibilities include: wearing on some thick ass gold cuban links around my neck and affixing to my car keys. however, i need a name. im kind of leaning towards Lester, but my girl says thats a stupid name. so think up something to call it. shes so cute when she does things for me.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00247179f00000009.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00247179f00000010.jpg'>

sorry the pictures are shitty, im tired.

Originally posted by rip

ummmmmmmmmmmmm call it head.......wuddup bitches.

no no no, i want something snazztastical to go along with our crazy modern times. zany.

crazy modern times? how about "homosexual terrorist fighting for womens rights and the rights of all plantlife and mother nature".. or you could name is "cock" its kinda like crock, but much cooler

I had one of those...but I threw it at some dumb bitch about a year ago while I was driving by her...there is nothing better thanthrowing a freeze dried alligator head at some stupid fucking vegan...god bless florida.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Name it Dog or something....then when someone asks why you called it that say you wanted to be in the ART FAG crew?????:beat: :beat: :beat:

One of my buddies got a stuffed armadillo in college...he named it Howie-dillo. I suppose this would work with a gator as well.

Howie-gator.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Remember that terrible awful no-good Nintendo game "The Adventures of Bayou Billy"? No? Well, anyways, name it Bayou Billy. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Remember that terrible awful no-good Nintendo game "The Adventures of Bayou Billy"? No? Well, anyways, name it Bayou Billy. Beer,

El Mamerro

I remember that game...it was alright but nothing great.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Zack Morris

I remember that game...it was alright but nothing great.

No, it wasn't alright... it was the plight of humanity. I didn't smash the fuck out of it cause I couldn't find something vicious and despicable enough to impart upon that game the pain and destruction it deserved. Beer,

El Mamerro

http://tnca.disflux.net/gfx/billytit.gif'>

Guest uncle-boy

name it......

squeeeee bop-bop badda bope.

the scat man.

mark rogowki huh...

funny.

(yes, i got it)

geneva

welding rod

spare change for the blind

lobster tail

um, thats all.

i took it to classes with me today, i decided to name it "The Amazing Mr. Jack Russel Terrier" but thanks for the suggestions. The Amazing Mr. Jack Russel Terrier is getting married to Little Jaawny The Poodle which is a giant stuffed poodle i found and keep in my trunk. theyre very much in love. before they tie the knot, so to speak, i need to implant the deer bones/pieces into Little Jaawny (also in the trunk of my car...) so he can be a real doggie. splendid.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this