Roller

Guest getaround

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FAT SHIT!

WHAT UP HFer! THAT SHIT IS DOOOPE. LETS LEARN HOW TO DO CRACKS...ALMOST BETTER THEN THE MSK ROLLERS. almost.

HEHEHEH.

PEACE GOH...

later tone HFC

mug HFC

Re: FAT SHIT!

Originally posted by Wind

WHAT UP HFer! THAT SHIT IS DOOOPE. LETS LEARN HOW TO DO CRACKS...ALMOST BETTER THEN THE MSK ROLLERS. almost.

HEHEHEH.

PEACE GOH...

later tone HFC

mug HFC

hahaha...thats funny, ALMOST better than MSK rollers...that ALMOST makes me laugh. I am sorry, I don't want to be the one to start the shit talking, but this thing really isnt all that interesting. It is a straight HF, and it really isn't all that spectacular. There is no style in the letters or the way it was painted, it puts me to sleep. I really don'y get what you all are seeing in this thing.

Originally posted by Sheat

its so strait and tight because he either A put tape to mask out bad marks or B he took a piece of carboard and made i look strait with the edges

are you all on crack?! this thing sucks...its obviously done in the daytime in a fucking no rep spot, and its not even bog and the entire outline is crappy and not straight. niggas do iller shit than this perfectly on rooftops with extension poles. lordy.

Guest Jae Rotn
Originally posted by Sheat

its so strait and tight because he either A put tape to mask out bad marks or B he took a piece of carboard and made i look strait with the edges [/quote

sheat reveals his deadly techniques:p

Guest BIG COUNTRY

Hahahah there are way too many comments on this roller(zzZZZz), so I might as well add my own. I think this cinderblock wall in the middle of some backcounty yard was blessed with the genius two color collaboration of visual perfection. A cornicopia or style, grace, and overall amazingness. His use of the colors "Brown," and "Off white," completely outshadow the need for such trvial things as shading, or 3d as some call it. You've done it again HF, eat your heart out KR, ESPO, and MSK, and anyone else dumb enough to challnge such expertise with the graffiti tool known as " THE ROLLER."

Archived