• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest getaround

Roller

Guest Wind

FAT SHIT!

WHAT UP HFer! THAT SHIT IS DOOOPE. LETS LEARN HOW TO DO CRACKS...ALMOST BETTER THEN THE MSK ROLLERS. almost.

HEHEHEH.

PEACE GOH...

later tone HFC

mug HFC

Guest platapie
Originally posted by gusto

puts kr, espo and sp.one to shame..

my exact thaught

its so strait and tight because he either A put tape to mask out bad marks or B he took a piece of carboard and made i look strait with the edges

humm!!

hey man post another of your rollers that are not exactly on the floor, you know one that need the use of an extended poll!!:D

Re: FAT SHIT!

Originally posted by Wind

WHAT UP HFer! THAT SHIT IS DOOOPE. LETS LEARN HOW TO DO CRACKS...ALMOST BETTER THEN THE MSK ROLLERS. almost.

HEHEHEH.

PEACE GOH...

later tone HFC

mug HFC

hahaha...thats funny, ALMOST better than MSK rollers...that ALMOST makes me laugh. I am sorry, I don't want to be the one to start the shit talking, but this thing really isnt all that interesting. It is a straight HF, and it really isn't all that spectacular. There is no style in the letters or the way it was painted, it puts me to sleep. I really don'y get what you all are seeing in this thing.

Originally posted by Dave

i dont understand what all the hoopla is about

my thoughts exactly. i can do a better roller with my asshole a detached limb and blood

Originally posted by Sheat

its so strait and tight because he either A put tape to mask out bad marks or B he took a piece of carboard and made i look strait with the edges

are you all on crack?! this thing sucks...its obviously done in the daytime in a fucking no rep spot, and its not even bog and the entire outline is crappy and not straight. niggas do iller shit than this perfectly on rooftops with extension poles. lordy.

Guest Jae Rotn
Originally posted by Sheat

its so strait and tight because he either A put tape to mask out bad marks or B he took a piece of carboard and made i look strait with the edges [/quote

sheat reveals his deadly techniques:p

Guest socrates

So you did a roller on a legal wall....wanna a gold star?

Originally posted by Dave

i dont understand what all the hoopla is about

i think its called sarcasm...

the roller is not bad but its not impressive....

Guys that roller was done in my back yard....I know everyone thinks its good and all....sorry I had to dissapoint all of you....And it stands for "Have Fun" because thats what im all about...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this