masters of 3d

Guest Sket One

REO HI

This is pretty damm NASTY----------> REO HI CREW

reo_1.jpg

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by el nervo

seak is the master

except hes a toy , and not the real seak (csn that is , not cns what the fuck is that , he bit his name and re-arranged the letters in his crew.)

to see the real seak...

http:www.seakmac.com

Originally posted by mikro137

except hes a toy , and not the real seak (csn that is , not cns what the fuck is that , he bit his name and re-arranged the letters in his crew.)

to see the real seak...

hahahahahahahahaha maybe u should do some research b4 making such a moronic statement....

Guest drip one
Originally posted by mikro137

to see the real seak...

yeah. actually i dont think i have to say anything. .........................................................................................

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

that reo is pretty good man.

if i remember correctly, emit had some 3d-ish stuff back in the day before the explosion. anyone know what i'm talking about? emit? anyone? is this microphone on?

Guest drip one

wheres the daim. like it or not folks, this dude is sick with 3d. i know what im going to here for this. blah blah, he paints the same thing. well i beg to differ. try to corner him with 3d and watch what he pulls out on your ass.

Guest drip one

most people that paint the same thing now you people think they fell off. no. they know they already proved themselves and will leave it at that until further tempted. remember, a hasbeen is an always will been wheter you like it or not.

Guest Upgrade

:eek: LOOMIT is the master of all that is 3-dimensional (totem, daimsack, and seak are also red hot...true kings of the game)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to that guy hacking seak i say you can eat a dick of the fattest sort.

bump like acne for the post, nigga

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by drip one

yeah. actually i dont think i have to say anything. .........................................................................................

you know why? because you are wrong. do your fucking research. east to west seak csn is definately the best.