what the hell is wrong with people

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking

regulator, if you've got shit to say, email me and lets handle this.

...until you're ready to be a man about it, get off my dick, bitch.

ummm really though it doesnt look like hes jockin you or nuthin. so how could he be on your dick?

he fantasizes about males being on his dick....so he takes every oppurtunity to talk about it...hahahaa what are you gonna do seeking?!?! buy me a plane ticket to philly?!?! ahahaha or come down to the bay and look for me....haha you loser...i thought you didnt care you herb!! ahahaha now your all caring and shit....your fucking funny man....wheres the picture...im jhigh and i want some thing to laugh at....

Originally posted by S@T@N

Yep, god knows bringing your problems to the table and posting them

on a forum isn't the manly way to do things. Be a pussy and go through private e-mails instead. Jesus.

isnt what your stating? so shouldnt you be telling people this threw e-mail? and not being a pusy and posting it on the board?

Originally posted by ToYs

its kinda funny that a writer can be running away and hiding from authority figures in public but when he gets on the internet he completly act like an internet cop. quick everyone hide your drugs er uhh i mean posts about drugs, and dont steal oh i mean dont talk about stealing... oh and dontpiss of the "e-cop" or he will arrest you, oh i mean ban you.

i fucking hate the internet. im shooting myself once i get past junior member.

truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue;) :D

Originally posted by socrates

not you on the bitching, tease's little butt buddy

1.MAY

2.JUNE

3.JULY

4.AUGUST

5.1/2 SEPTEMBER

It's more than 4 actually, bitch

i couldnt really give a fuck to be honest, im trying to point out that theres a heap of people on here who post nothing but shit every second of the day, but tease got made an example of for some reason...prolly coz seeking felt that tease was getting more attention than him. waaaaa

waaaaaaaaaaaa

:eek:

...bitch

Guest socrates

No I don't start 30 threads a day and occasioanally my posts have some depth and can actually be used to help. Tease only talked about his immature life and how cool he was. Also the crew has yet asked me to stop, if they did I would, he didn't.

Originally posted by socrates

No I don't start 30 threads a day and occasioanally my posts have some depth and can actually be used to help. Tease only talked about his immature life and how cool he was. Also the crew has yet asked me to stop, if they did I would, he didn't.

if the crew asked me to stop, i'd blow my head off with a .303

I mean, besides 12oz, what else is there to do in life ?????

Archived