Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WALE!pd

what the hell is wrong with people

ok so i really dont have any problems with the mods and what not on here but i dont see why tease is like the constant center of banishment and mockery... hes not all that bad id rather read about him being in love than a bunch of threads by some damn trekkie (star trek) talking about his new dell mega blaster 4000 computer gaming masterpiece of a computer... so whats the deal?

Guest --zeSto--

hey man...

if canadiano wants to make Startrek threads...

that's his thing. It's just as important as teaser talking about girls.

i dont give a fuck what people post , i think its dumb when they are banned because of what they post (besides name dropping and spot dropping) and i think its real fucked up yall banned his IP so he cant even read the site

Originally posted by ragsoe505

hi everybody!see thread.seethread suck,see thread die.die,thread,die!

hi ragsoe! see the spacebar. see the spacebar not being used in the slightest. see ragsoe use the spacebar. use the spacebar, ragsoe, use the spacebar...

Guest socrates

Tease was banned because he didn't do as he was asked and agreed too, anyone on this board who doesn't have the word "moderator" or "administrator" doesn't have any fucking say...if ya don't like it start your own goddamn website

PEACE

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

hi ragsoe! see the spacebar. see the spacebar not being used in the slightest. see ragsoe use the spacebar. use the spacebar, ragsoe, use the spacebar...

hahahahaha

Guest --zeSto--

and i think its real fucked up yall banned his IP so he cant even read the site

they did that to tease?

I just know that lines were drawn in the sand and those lines were crossed.

I personally think not enough people are banned.

Maybe a 3-strike policy?

Clean out the cobwebs.

Originally posted by WALE!pd

ok so i really dont have any problems with the mods and what not on here but i dont see why tease is like the constant center of banishment and mockery... hes not all that bad id rather read about him being in love than a bunch of threads by some damn trekkie (star trek) talking about his new dell mega blaster 4000 computer gaming masterpiece of a computer... so whats the deal?

the deal is who gives a fucking buttcunt? let him make posts. doesnt do shit to me. doesnt do shit to you either. let trekkies make trekkie posts. let me make stupid posts about movies. why people like making threads complaining about making threads never ceases to baffle me. but hey, if i waste too much time worrying about anything then.....i....dont know, i forgot the witty ending i had. but i guess i waste time...........and stuff.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

we like to be called trekers

.......and im sure canadians like to be thought of as "semi-intelligent people" or even just "people" at least, but thats not how the world works.

Guest socrates

canadians are like are the the us's three legged dog with that white ring around its neck

the funny thing is, i like canada 10 times more than i like america, but like... i still cant 'not' make fun of them... its like... canada is really good on paper, but when you look at them walking around, heads all flopping and what not... i just cant help but think... thank god im not canadian.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

.......and im sure canadians like to be thought of as "semi-intelligent people" or even just "people" at least, but thats not how the world works.

hahahahahahahahaahahah he just got me rollin. buahahahahaha

tease never asks ANY of you to read his posts...your all fucking idiots....stop complaining you bunch of art fag babies...if you dont like his posts and think hes stupid...THEN DONT OPEN THEM...your all even bigger losers for replying and complaining....fucking retards

12oz crew are a bunch of assholes.........................

just cause ur a crew member doesnt mean the shit you post is dope......let people post what they feel thats why is a fucking forum...........:mad:

seeking closed tease's thread....calling it "useless"

so i geuss that means all of seekings threads about how he lives in philly and shit arent useless?!?! seeking is a fag.....straight up...stupid dredlock mother fucker

wah, wah, wah...

cry me a river.

or better yet, bring that shit to philly.

or wait, even better yet, complain about someone who gives a shit.

wait, scratch all that... fuck off.

there, that was easy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this