Kansas Shitty

opie'm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by meow5

Heres how you figure....travel back in time in kansas city when the only crews there were ATT , ASH, and NCM.

and????...you have to understand that I am not from KC, so I dont really see how that explains how mpulse is a huge biter.

...wtf..

thats what the fuck is wrong with people these days... get off of mpulse's dick! damn haters. its called flavor. live and let live.. im sure he can give two fucks about a net bombers opinion., do ur thing.. stop fuckin worrying bout other people...-evil within..

Re: ...wtf..

Originally posted by demonics

thats what the fuck is wrong with people these days... get off of mpulse's dick! damn haters. its called flavor. live and let live.. im sure he can give two fucks about a net bombers opinion., do ur thing.. stop fuckin worrying bout other people...-evil within..

Its called flavor.

p.s.-dont forget the name of this thread

Originally posted by opie'm

and????...you have to understand that I am not from KC, so I dont really see how that explains how mpulse is a huge biter.

OK so your not from KC...so you havent seen 80% of the graff ever painted in that city. Before it was trendy as shit.

i'm away from kc at college right now, but i noticed tons of new shit in kc (what with the art and hip-hop events mid-to-late september) when i went back (for the aforementioned events)...

so if anyone's got that vizie/poser/elk in the windows on main, please put that up. i noticed a chip got buffed.... what's on x-o right now? blah blah blah gossip gossip i'm a toy.

and i'd definitely not call mpulse a biter. he's got his own style for sure, and it's actually a style that isn't my favorite, but i recognize that it's unique.

OK so your not from KC...so you havent seen 80% of the graff ever painted in that city. Before it was trendy as shit.

Your still not explaining who or what mpulse is biting, to make me believe you you should tell me some stuff I dont already know.

LOVELESSNESS...your an idiot.

Originally posted by opie'm

Your still not explaining who or what mpulse is biting, to make me believe you you should tell me some stuff I dont already know.

LOVELESSNESS...your an idiot.

Opie- Not that it matters anymore, but he used to bite the hell outta Nyse, now his stuff just looks like stock tip regular old squirt letters.

Opie- Not that it matters anymore, but he used to bite the hell outta Nyse, now his stuff just looks like stock tip regular old squirt letters.

Nyse?!?! Really?? I havent seen that in any of his shit, but maybe I just havent seen ehough nyse stuff. and I do see what you are talking about when you say his new stuff is "stock tip regualr old squirt letters," but I dont necessarially think that is a bad thing.

and no, I dont have anymore flicks now, but I have a few rolls I need to get developed and when I do I will post them.

Archived