• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bodice_ripper

"Condemned" means what exactly?

Guest --zeSto--

4 entries found for Condemned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

con·demn Pronunciation Key (kn-dm)

tr.v. con·demned, con·demn·ing, con·demns

To express strong disapproval of: condemned the needless waste of food.

To pronounce judgment against; sentence: condemned the felons to prison.

To judge or declare to be unfit for use or consumption, usually by official order: condemn an old building.

To lend credence to or provide evidence for an adverse judgment against: were condemned by their actions.

Law. To appropriate (property) for public use.

other than that... I have no clue ???

Guest beardo

anyone else notice that bidice's posts come in 2s?

ogh cause bobobi11 is like that too. it means they cant even see posts in the board. if your banned you can still visit the board and gather info but condemed you cant see shit.

my post come in twos when ever I start a thread, cause I have the heads up on firsties. I wouldn't care that much but the hypocrisy of an "anti-first" campaign is just

daft

hahahahahhahaahahah.

marlboro got condemmed. thats fucking hillarious. he got the e bitch slap and it knocked his glasses off.

fuck that. i say im way more funny and mean and have more tact.

everybodys sleepin on me.

yeah.

thats it.

Originally posted by WALE!pd

well his IP is blocked or something because it wont let him even view 12oz anymore

oh no. what will he do now.......

Originally posted by WALE!pd

well his IP is blocked or something because it wont let him even view 12oz anymore

he's probably just a fucking idiot cause.

There are currently 77 member(s) and 73 guest(s) on the boards. The most users ever online was 218 on 09-04-2002 at 07:16 PM.

--zeSto--, 2GEECEE, 3745Hero, 44%, alabama, and now you choke, angelofdeath, Apelles, ARCEL, automatik, BIG COUNTRY, BitchAssSlut, bustr keaton, B_As_In_Bot, CatScanner, crisis, CrotchRocket, CRYrock81, curse, dansemy, dealer, DorkstaR, eseLokE1uno, EViLPRiCK, FLESHEATER, geegollygosh, Hotpocket, hyrax, ImOnlyMe, JIB37, kasmoney, kissmyass#1, locationtwelve, mississippi, nipples-galore, nomadawhat, NUTZOPUS, Obsolete, Orange, patatasbrava, Pistol, postaholic, RickJameski, roommate1, Santa Claus, seeking, seeks_oner, SIVIK, socrates, soopafeen, SteveAustin, suburbian bum, swiss cheese, Tao, tfs, tiksnstones, TRAMP, Tyler Durden, unibomber!, vinyl junkie, WALE!pd, WebsterUno, YourWelcome

My question about condemned is this. How exactly does it work? Because if it is a block on the IP that will only work on people with static IP addresses. From what Marlboro was saying he was accessing the net from work which means he is probably on a network and does not have a static IP.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this