be honest

Guest sneak

how often do you actually get pussy (or dick)??

just be honest, no one will think less of you (thats a lie).....

personally, seeing as i have my girl :love2: its on a regular basis....3/4 times a week, more at weekends...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Zack Morris

2 weeks ago ws the first time I got laid in 2 years...thats all I need to say.

I suck at life...but atleast I blew my load in the butt

when the animal is locked in the cage that long...

you can take the tiger out the jungle, but not the jungle out the tiger, or some shit like that.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Zack, I remember your BTMT thread, and that was certainly much longer ago than 2 weeks, but not so much as two years... what's up?

After my girlfriend moved away this June, my 3-4 times a week reverted into absolutely nothing. I got laid last Tuesday, and that's been it. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Zack, I remember your BTMT thread, and that was certainly much longer ago than 2 weeks, but not so much as two years... what's up?

After my girlfriend moved away this June, my 3-4 times a week reverted into absolutely nothing. I got laid last Tuesday, and that's been it. Beer,

El Mamerro

butt sex doesn't count duder...didn't ya get the memo...this girl also let me have sex with her furry hatchet wound

hmmmm. most of the time atleast once a day, maybe twice. unless she is on the rag then i get head for five days. god i love my girl.:love: :love2: :love: :love2:

Archived