philly roommates?

Mr. Mang

this is the followup of my 'philly rent' thread. is anyone going to be needing a roommate by the summertime? i'm dying to move back like whoa. i dont cause much trouble and i keep to myself.

i dont drink.

i dont smoke.

i dont do drugs.

(yeah so sue me)

but i also dont cockblock (see 'cockblocking roommates thread).

i'd like a place somewhat close to city hall, but beggars can't be choosers. i'd probably be down just sleeping on the couch as long as i moved up there fo sheezy. maybe also i could somehow hook you up with a little Consolidated product too. who knows.

http://www.philadelphiacontroller.org/philly.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -Rage-

A) Mental Asylum

B) Free rent

C)Plenty of beds, so fuck the couch.

Here's what we do, the three of us pool our money together, buy the asylum, clear out a shit load of it and build a skate park in there. You know in the smaller building that little court type area with the nice two story pillars? Well we have shows in there. Charge for skating and shows.

Oh hella nah the double A is 21!

Originally posted by amItoolate?

why live near city hall when you can live at city hall like everyone else, theres plenty of benches!

haha yeah. there's this dude with a greasy mullet that LIVES just to feed the birds there...

he might try to touch my snakey though...

haha hahah haha, yeah you gotta watch that shit man, dude the i just moved to philly bout a month and a half ago, and one thing i notice is that the bums here dont give a fuck!! they will straight pass out wherever, it dont matter, its sad but funny, more sad than funny cause im a good guy, but a good guy with a sence of humor so real damn funny!!!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hmmm, how bout LA roomates? I'm planning on moving out there around January. Anyone in the area interested? Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Hmmm, how bout LA roomates? I'm planning on moving out there around January. Anyone in the area interested? Beer,

El Mamerro

Good god, why would you willingly just MOVE to LA? The only thing good I can find within the limits of such a loathesome, hellish environment is the presence of dope graffiti, which still can't make up for the sprawling, superficial, polluted, segregated, congested, traffic-swamped, agitated-motorist marshes of Hollywood hell that LA and all its suicide-inducing surroundings represent.

Go rent "Falling Down" for a toned-down, family-friendly, Disney-type version of that hellhole, then, for the sake of human decency and the forward progression of civilized humanity as a whole, move somewhere else!

Archived