WHAT RACE ARE YOU????

serpent of the light

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sweetcherry

well im white...im 100% Ukrainian...born there, raised there...and to tell you the truth i dont have much respect for my country...so you wont see me getting a Ukrainian flag tattoo anytime soon

so um yeah your white. i dont think ukrainian was an option on the poll.

all the fags who say its not important are rich white kids.hahahahaha...and where im from theres hardly any white taggers..im white and mexican but look more white....so yes a lotta people call me whiteboy..

Originally posted by TOR

all the fags who say its not important are rich white kids.hahahahaha...and where im from theres hardly any white taggers..im white and mexican but look more white....so yes a lotta people call me whiteboy..

yeah ive noticed that even in rap, all the black rappers never mention anything about race but the white ones always say how it doesnt matter what color people are and stuff

Originally posted by sweetcherry

well im white...im 100% Ukrainian...born there, raised there...and to tell you the truth i dont have much respect for my country...so you wont see me getting a Ukrainian flag tattoo anytime soon

Really, a good mate of mine is from Kiev, tho he lives here..He`s a good geezer!!

• 1 month later...

Archived