WHAT RACE ARE YOU????

serpent of the light

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mr.pescado

50% smookie

50% shawamba

50% drunkanese

50% ugly tribesman

50% terettsican

50% paranoidian

300% asian boyo...

you are lying. A true asian would have math skills better than that. You can't make one thing 300%. Then again maybe this is some super enhanced asian math. Please don't karate the shit outta me.:crazy:

hahahahahaha.....well im not too fresh with the math.....but lets just say i got one of them new calculators....and dont bout the HIIIIYOOOWAAAHH!!!......woah sorry bout that...i had to smash a fly...but yeah dont worry bout the ginzu buddy..i only use that for the REALLY ignorant statements....hahahahaajkjk

Originally posted by mr.yuck

you are lying. A true asian would have math skills better than that. You can't make one thing 300%. Then again maybe this is some super enhanced asian math. Please don't karate the shit outta me.:crazy:

maybe hes just fucking huge

I'm white. I was born in England and raised in fucking Canada. Doesn't get much whiter than that.....

One thing that really irks me is people that say shit like "I'm Irish motherfucker" because their great great grandparents were Irish. So fucking what? My great great grandparents were Irish too. Does that qualify me to vote in Ireland? Does that mean I have any fucking idea what it's like to be Irish? No. There's no such thing as "Irish" blood. Or "German " blood. Or fucking "Vietnamese" blood. Where you were born man, that's it, that's what you are. Of course race comes in to play, but I mean Europeans are all white, so you don't have to advertise what you're great grandparents are. Where am I going with this? I have no idea. Stop typing. Now. Now. Now......

It should be noted that I am completely watsed right now so take whatever garbage I'm spewing with a grain of salt. I spent most of the night with this fag who has a Scottish flag tatoo and was so fucking patriotic about scotland, merely because his great grandparents were scottish. It never dawnedon him that that he has never even left canada and was born here and lived his entire life here.......fucker.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

It should be noted that I am completely watsed right now so take whatever garbage I'm spewing with a grain of salt. I spent most of the night with this fag who has a Scottish flag tatoo and was so fucking patriotic about scotland, merely because his great grandparents were scottish. It never dawnedon him that that he has never even left canada and was born here and lived his entire life here.......fucker.

ahahahahahaha funny mental picture of a drunk pseudoscotsman

Originally posted by ARCEL

ahahahahahaha funny mental picture of a drunk pseudoscotsman

But man...he's not even a pseudoscotsman. He's just fucking sad. He has the absolute gayest tattoo, a Canadian maple leaf outline with a scottish flag fill. Like it's the ultimate fratboy meathead tattoo. There was a period where the rest of us were making fun of Germans, and he got all serious and was like "fuck you, I'm 1/8 German" or something equally as gay. I don't know why I keep doing things with that kid.....

Re: Today's lesson is....

Originally posted by Kettiecat

Ethnic group: a group whose members share a sense of togetherness and the conviction that they form a distinct group or "people", share a set of cultural characteristics or at least a common national origin

Race: a group of people thought to have a common set of physical characteristics and a common ancestry, may or may not share a common sense or identity that holds an ethnic group together

yeah, race is less important, but ethnicity is very important, as is culture...

race is important though, at least in regards to history, archaelogically and biologically, as well as... at least retroactively, preventing discrimination. in fact, part of that is understanding the importance of ethnic and cultural diversity, etc.

i'm samoan, chinese, and german... with i think some scottish, dutch, cherokee, italian, french, etc.... maybe pilipino, hawai'ian, or indian... who knows, apparently my ancestors loved to fuck. (and i guess i'm a chip off the ol' block)

i'm caucasian (german anglo), dutch, creek, cherokee, italian, lebanese,

and scottish...there may be more that i am currently unaware of...

if you're wondering how i know this shit, i'm really big into tracing my families history right now. knowledge is power....wait, that doesn't apply here...nevermind.

Archived