warrents

zorak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there's three things that could happen:

first, ya pay some money and no more warrant...

second, ya sign a piece of paper saying you promise to appear in court on a specific date, and no more warrant...

third, ya do both and no more warrant...

there's actually a fourth, which is what i usually do, which is you totally ignore it and go about your life as you normally would, then, a few months down the road, you call your friends, and try to scrounge up the measly $350 dollars you need to get yer ass out of lock up...

theres actually a fifth...

put it off for a loooooong time (but dont get caught doing other shit)

then go to daytime court (i call it party court)

tell the judge youre very sorry but you didnt know what to do

the judge will then hopefully reduce your fine to the minimum fine allowed

worked for me on 3 warrants, should work for you

WOW DUDE ARE YOU THAT DUMB THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF A FUCKING WARRANT?

LISTEN DUDE, GO DOWN TO COURT AND TELL THEM YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A WARRANT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T APPEAR IN COURT ON A SPECIFIED DATE... GUESS WHAT??? IF IT'S ONLY A BULLSHIT MISDEMEANOR (WHICH OF COURSE IT IS) THEY'LL SCHEDULE YOU A NEW COURT DATE... OR IF IT'S EARLY IN THE DAY THEY'LL PUT YOU ON THE END OF THE DOCKET AND YOU'LL APPEAR THAT DAY!!

HOW HARD WAS THAT?

unless its serious felony or federal your fine if your across state lines.

a freind of mine still has a felony assault warrant and has been checked several times and had it come up. what they do is hold you and contact said party that issued warrant for you and see if they want to come pick you up. since picking you up involves sending and paying to cart you back from where ever your at and pay to hold you and pay for trial, they generally wont unless they really want you.

to clear it up i would first say call em and to clear it you will prolly have to pay a large fine unless the da has since dropped the case.

or some shit like that. call up the court system that would have you on record with a warrant.

Guest Tard210Pd

it depends on when and where you got cought going up and how well you can play the cards o the legal system! if you go up on any goverment owend property or state owend, or that has a historic value your fucked because it becomes a felony depending on your judge will determine if she lets you off easy remember if for any reason she is up set it can be somthing as simple as her being upset because she got her coffee cold she can put you away for a long time. and if you dont go to court on your appointed time then it only makes you look bad and makes her have a bad impression of you with out ever even meeting you.

yeah i wrote them three times...

here is the real deal. i got busted at school, so i went to the dean of student affairs and worked out a deal. he said charges would be dropped if i paid the school a $50 restitution and worked 40 hours community service for the school. i paid my fine and service time and then the warrent showed up in the mail. i have a letter from the dean explaining that i had worked out a deal with the school and i sent a copy to the da. i sent two more follow up letters but still haven't heard a damn thing. i would go to court, but i have school everyday of the week and i don't live in the same part of town anymore. i guess i could get my ass up really early and try to go up there, but fuck... this should have already been taken care of. this is my hell.

that caps shit is really annoying mr marlboro red.

this warr[A]nt thing should probably get taken care of right quick. fuck phone calls and letters. go down there with that letter and deal with it. you'll only be taken as seriously as the amount of effort you put into getting this resolved, ZORAK.

but what do i know anyway?

SEE HOW LOUD I HAVE TO YELL!!!

Ronnie Dobbs...

nice signature. rudimentary peni... no? teenage time killer... when it gets old it can wish it was young.

green to feel blue

is your vision purely golden

is your humor black or olden

do you find your getting yellow

even though your in the

redredredredredredred.

im your media friend

transparent so close friend...

oh fuck you dude.

i don't need a spelling lesson and quit using my name. like i said i don't have all day to wait around for the judge to see me. missing school isn't really an option... dick.

amount of effort put forward? what the fuck do you call 40 hours community service during finals? shit SERGIO.

well i succeeded in pissing you off. my job is done.

and don't expect this thing to go away if you don't plan to do anything about it. if your posting this your obviously worried about it. if you do get caught you will end up in court anyway and then you'll have to explain why you didn't deal with it sooner.

Originally posted by roommate1

don't forget about the mother/mistress/girlfriend thing. but thats just you being you. so it's fine. i still love you.

sorry dude. i just don't get it... but that is my problem.

what can i say... i hate myself so i am a dick to everyone around me. at least i have friends like you:love2:.

amount of effort put forward? what the fuck do you call 40 hours community service during finals? shit SERGIO.

i'm talking about your warrant. that is what this thread is about. i'm not trying to give you shit. all I am saying is that I know you've had this over your head for a while now and if a couple of letters on your behalf haven't brought about resolution you obviously need to step up your efforts.

blah blah blah. i should have taken care of it before school started. now i am shit out of luck, cause my schedule is a major issue. fuck me.

This plane is definately crashing

This boat is obviously sinking

This building's totally burning down

And my heart has slowly dried up

Archived