gangstah image

Guest da wizzard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest da wizzard

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE? DO YOU THINK YOUR IN THE MAFIA OR SOMETHING?? ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT KCKING SUMONES ASSES. WHAT THE FUCK MAN. GET A NEW LIFE STYLE

Natiboy you really need to shut the fuck up. Painting is one of my passions. But it comes no where near the enjoyment I get from fighting. Graffiti will come second to that everytime. THe Mafia you say? I don't think like I am in the mafia. I am however a... how should I put this. THUG. What you write anyway. That's what I thought. You'll hide behind the internet screen knowing if I was within 10 ft of you you wouldn't say a word. Why? Cause you would never be able to pick up a can again when I was through with you.

Fighting is a major part of my life style has been my entire life. That isn't going to change there fruit. Drop what you write and I'll drop you quicker than a bad habit.

Guest da wizzard

dezn don't play, neither do we, and since you hide so much, i think there will be some hunting goin' down........think before you start some shit up, no one is finding your ravin' ass funny either...don't sleep.

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by krowteN

man this stuff is so original

ive never seen anything like it

shut the fuck up and post some flics bitch!

Re: wut the fuck?

Originally posted by natiboi

wuts the fuckin deal with all these pussy ass legal walls. why isnt there sum bombin. im tired of seein these TA cats fuckin paintin legal wallz. when the fuck are they gonna bomb sum real shit!!!!! and fuck the channel cuz thats were those pussys live at practicly. fuck off legal eagles!!!!!

WE'RE NOT TA YOU STUPID FAG WE'RE GI AND AS FOR TA NOT BOMBING....ARE YOU STUPID? LEAVE CLIFTON FOR A MINUTE AND YOU'LL SEE TONS OF ILLEGAL SHIT DONE BY TA.

OH YEAH AND BEFORE YOU START ACTIN' ALL HARD WITH YOUR KNEW FOUND GRAFFITI SLANG, TOY. IT'S LEGAL BEAGLE.....AND ILLEGAL EAGLE.....NOT LEGAL EAGLE, IDIOT.

natigirl

this natiboi guy is funny... he acts like if its the first time he has seen it it must be the first thing dude ever painted ,these types crack me up , i fucking travel around and find these people that see my shit and think its freshoutta the box ,, i been dointhis for more years than yall been querss... graffit nerds famiglia,,no unda achievers,,good ideas......:king:

Archived