• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ETHREADZNY

VEEFER VEFRESH VFR wks, ris, tns and xtc: THE FRESHEST BOMBER IN NY

Guest KING OF HELL

Re: Re: ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by madbomber

a good bomber with style would be someone like sake or damo.. of coarse thers lots more but those guys bomb so fucking hard with so much style.. there lines are clean and there shit looks good...

vfr gets up yeah but his shit looks horrible.. well atlease from those pics ive seen

The thing is, and it took me a while to wrap my mind around this when i was younger, his goal isnt clean lines and super tight connections.

His goal is to destroy. Yeah his shit is grimey and ok you said it not me "horrible", but it seeps his personality as far as writing. Its soooooo fucking honest and bursting with attitude.

I love his tags, his throws, everything he does. Its not pretty, but hey i love horror movies too for the same reason. There needs to be people out there doing things like this to keep the graffiti culture in check. Like to say "yeah great your 3D piece is rendered perfectly, but i made a cop curse my mom today because he couldn't look anywhere and not see my tags."

No dis at all to full blown produtions. Im no seperatist. And I think that is where half the schism in the graf community comes from. People say its either this way or that way. And thats fine. I know. Everyone loves drama, but ive stopped trying to seperate the elements of graffiti and im much more appreciative of people like VFR now.

People like him keep things alive and kicking. I personaly hate when things get stale and everything, even throw ups look so contrived and babied that it almost seems like corporate ads. Dont get me wrong, I like the clean shit too, but there has to be ass whoopin dirty shit. It has to exist. I need to see shit like that to keep me inspired. Im old and not much impresses me anymore. VFR always seems to make me anxious to go out and crush. His shit is so spontaneous and raw. It growls at you. And i love that.

I hope you dont feel like this was a personal attack on you, but i just needed to spew forth in this forum and your post made me reply.

PEACE

ZELOT...FLOE.BSB.TRANSCEND.FREE AGENTS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Re: ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

The thing is, and it took me a while to wrap my mind around this when i was younger, his goal isnt clean lines and super tight connections.

His goal is to destroy. Yeah his shit is grimey and ok you said it not me "horrible", but it seeps his personality as far as writing. Its soooooo fucking honest and bursting with attitude.

I love his tags, his throws, everything he does. Its not pretty, but hey i love horror movies too for the same reason. There needs to be people out there doing things like this to keep the graffiti culture in check. Like to say "yeah great your 3D piece is rendered perfectly, but i made a cop curse my mom today because he couldn't look anywhere and not see my tags."

No dis at all to full blown produtions. Im no seperatist. And I think that is where half the schism in the graf community comes from. People say its either this way or that way. And thats fine. I know. Everyone loves drama, but ive stopped trying to seperate the elements of graffiti and im much more appreciative of people like VFR now.

People like him keep things alive and kicking. I personaly hate when things get stale and everything, even throw ups look so contrived and babied that it almost seems like corporate ads. Dont get me wrong, I like the clean shit too, but there has to be ass whoopin dirty shit. It has to exist. I need to see shit like that to keep me inspired. Im old and not much impresses me anymore. VFR always seems to make me anxious to go out and crush. His shit is so spontaneous and raw. It growls at you. And i love that.

I hope you dont feel like this was a personal attack on you, but i just needed to spew forth in this forum and your post made me reply.

PEACE

ZELOT...FLOE.BSB.TRANSCEND.FREE AGENTS

that makes sence... all u guys had to do was say it like that

Guest 455

Thanks for the thread......VFR has always been one of my favorites-gritty as fuck.....I like Veefs' hollows the best,quick shit-and right to the point.....nice post,except having to scroll down past that wack juice talking out of his ass,stoops!.

no one can talk shit about a simple bomber thats bullshit JA's is a perfect example doesnt matter who you are you shouldnt fuck with a bomber cause a bomber can take your hole career out in just a couple of nights.....i give respect to peicers for there art work it takes special artistic abilities but to be a real bomber takes mad dedication and the will to do it.......YANOER>R.T.L crew

Originally posted by David Koresh

are 'VFR 93' tags really from 1993 or does he just hit that up?

no they are from the real year of 1993.

Guest YinzerXpress

vfr is the shit, i was just up nyc and flicked a bunch of his throws....

was he catching koresh tags downtown over the summer or was that someone else.

the style was straight stock.. somewhere between veefer and revlon.

Guest imported_Europe

Vfr is very dope, this thread could use alot more flicks.

Unfortunely this thread is instead filled with crap.

But to make it really good, dash called school in session and blessed us with another great lesson. He should have his own exclusive thread for informative posts.

Vfr :king:

Dash :king:

Originally posted by David Koresh

are 'VFR 93' tags really from 1993 or does he just hit that up?

IT BUGS ME OUT HOW HE HAS SHIT ROCKING FOR YEARS IN SPOTS THAT WOULD NORMALLY GET BUFFED...NIGGAS LIKE HIM AND TABE, HIT SPOTS THAT ROCK FOR YEARS, I SAW A TABE FILLIN YESTERDAY FROM 89...A FUCKING FILLING FROM 14 YEARS AGO...STILL ROCKIN.

MEROE MLBRT

INCULT.

imperial VFRESH

like 8 years ago i randomly met this guy when i was mega toy and green to the game he hit my blackbook with like 9 throw ups ,and asked me if i had any paint. i had one can of plum safety purple krylon,and he asked me if i wanted to go catch some tags .he said ''i'm like the old master coming out of the woods ..once in a while i take a student along .to show you how its done''....we took the train uptown to harlem...and deaded the can.afterwards dude bought me a beer. i got back on the train early that morning back to jersey,and i left the country a week later for vaction but never forgot my run in and night long conversation with this new york city legend.

Guest roger pitss

i told vfr about this thread

he laughed

so did i...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i always got the impression it was "sloppy" and whatever because its efficent, gets it up fast and big, just writing your name on a wall, doesnt need to be anything else, man i like usen comas.....

Originally posted by FACE WON

IM FROM THE SOUTH...AND I DO RESPECT NYC CATS,

BUT I'D RATHER SEE ART THEN SOMEBODIES NASTY THROWUP....I MEAN KIDS DONT EVEN GO FOR CLEAN I'LL GIVE VEEFER HIS DUE{NOT THAT HE NEEDS IT},I KNOW HE'S WELL RESPECTED ITS JUST NOT MY TYPE OF GRAFF..

Id rather see your cap peeled back and play with your sinuses but we cant all get what we want.

Fuck that, dont respect some shit if you dont like it bottom line