VEEFER VEFRESH VFR wks, ris, tns and xtc: THE FRESHEST BOMBER IN NY

ETHREADZNY

imperial VFRESH

like 8 years ago i randomly met this guy when i was mega toy and green to the game he hit my blackbook with like 9 throw ups ,and asked me if i had any paint. i had one can of plum safety purple krylon,and he asked me if i wanted to go catch some tags .he said ''i'm like the old master coming out of the woods ..once in a while i take a student along .to show you how its done''....we took the train uptown to harlem...and deaded the can.afterwards dude bought me a beer. i got back on the train early that morning back to jersey,and i left the country a week later for vaction but never forgot my run in and night long conversation with this new york city legend.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by FACE WON

IM FROM THE SOUTH...AND I DO RESPECT NYC CATS,

BUT I'D RATHER SEE ART THEN SOMEBODIES NASTY THROWUP....I MEAN KIDS DONT EVEN GO FOR CLEAN I'LL GIVE VEEFER HIS DUE{NOT THAT HE NEEDS IT},I KNOW HE'S WELL RESPECTED ITS JUST NOT MY TYPE OF GRAFF..

Id rather see your cap peeled back and play with your sinuses but we cant all get what we want.

Fuck that, dont respect some shit if you dont like it bottom line

Re: imperial VFRESH

Originally posted by ///////

like 8 years ago i randomly met this guy when i was mega toy and green to the game he hit my blackbook with like 9 throw ups ,and asked me if i had any paint. i had one can of plum safety purple krylon,and he asked me if i wanted to go catch some tags .he said ''i'm like the old master coming out of the woods ..once in a while i take a student along .to show you how its done''....we took the train uptown to harlem...and deaded the can.afterwards dude bought me a beer. i got back on the train early that morning back to jersey,and i left the country a week later for vaction but never forgot my run in and night long conversation with this new york city legend.

i thought this was a pretty cool story.

BIG ups from the left coast for VFRESH* WE KILL SHIT... always loved that acronym.

as for those dissing... trying to "make" them appreciate TRUE graff (not specifically bombing- just this particular writer's essence) is like trying to teach a dog a card trick.

more flicks

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by REGULATOR

ALL YOU FUCKING ART NERD LEGAL PEICERS NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP......FUCK LEGAL WALLS...FUCK YOUR PUSSY ASSES....VEEFER KEEPS SHIT GRIMEY AND DIRTY....ITS FUCKING FRESH...ID RATHER SEE A FUCKING WALL CRUSHED WITH TAGS AND HOLLOWS THEN SOME FUCKING LAME ASS LEGAL MURAL PRODUCTION....FUCK YOU ART NERDS..FUCK LEGALS!!

word son! i like the term art nerds and when fuck is used alot in one sentence. bump for that!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thats right ^

shit has become so distorted over the past few years. kids come through nowadays with no concept of fucking shit up, hitting and hitting the streets over and over. they bomb shit one night then go paint legals and chill burners; flick and post. repeat.

thats not what graff is about. its not about being talented. if you're talented then great, take your skills to the street. but if you're not that artistically endowed, take it to the streets anyway. you'll at least get a little better. thats the way it goes.

a true king does his own thing...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by nang'eds!

if this guys the best bomber in ny then i feel for you....

oh well atleast he isn't painting frates!

first of all, good job spelling "freights" wrong...second, veefer, vfr, vfresh has such a raw nyc style you outta state haters just cant comprehend...buts that all good...maybe graffiti isnt for you...

if this guys the best bomber in ny then i feel for you....

:lol:

Ask yourself. Do you have any fame, Does anyone know who you are?

Are you in any mags, Do people in europe know your name.

Has anyone ever done an interview on you.

DO YOU HAVE 18 YEARS WORTH OF UPS?

How many flix do you have of your own stuff. 5, 10 at the most.

My guess would be 2..

IF THERE HAS BEEN A FEW HUNDRED THOUSAND GRAFF ARTISTS

IN NY OVER THE LAST 30 YEARS. AND THERE HAS.

98% OF THEM WILL SAY HIS STYLE IS FRESH.

WHO DO THINK KNOWS WHATS UP U OR THE 98 %

I TOO AM GLAD HE DOESN'T WALK THROUGH THE WOODS

OVER GRASS WITH NO 5-0 "POLICE OFFICER" FOR THE STUPID..

WITH IN TEN MILES AN ANY DIRECTION. JUST TO PUT HIS NAME

ON A METAL BOX "FREIGHT"

NOW SAY THE WORDS.... I AM A TOY... EVERY ONE IS

LAUGHING AT ME!!

VFRESH 4 EVER

Guest cabin fever

bump fo vfr getting his.

unbump for idiots acting like they know something..

"know your place"

thats some wisdoms

KING VFRESH...

I had a chance to throw a bomb with the man and was impressed at his MAD humble demeanor and his outlook on the game. I would blink and a tag would appear. A professional. Rock on King Veef!!!

(funny thing is when I said he was the king he said, "nah.....just a player in the game." LOL)

Archived