VEEFER VEFRESH VFR wks, ris, tns and xtc: THE FRESHEST BOMBER IN NY

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images3/8-22-00_veefer.jpg'>

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images3/7-12-00_veefer.jpg'>

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images2/6-26-00_veefer_1.jpg'>

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images2/5-24-00_veefer.jpg'>

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images2/5-24-00_veefer_tabe.jpg'>

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images2/5-24-00_veefer_1.jpg'>

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images2/4-26-00_veefer.jpg'>

marlboro- you can eat the dick up till you hiccup

face won- im not sure if its i just disagree with you or whether you are really ignorant

recognize game. it kills me the lack of appreciation that people have for certain graf. sure, VFR may not be doin 32 color burners, but homeboy has been killin it for YEARS. in the rotten apple. to have any kind of rep there, aside from some legal eagle or stamp licking fame takes time, energy, blood, sweat and tears. just to get recognized. good or bad. adn listening to you saying these guys have a bad attitude when you talk to them on the net. this shit is fantasyland. troop all city thru nyc, and then when you talk shit i wont be as irritated... lack of quality writers?!?!?! jeez... nevermind. i guess it was ignorance i was smelling.

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images2/5-11-00_veefer.jpg'>

This goes out to the Asshole up in here...

To call yourself a writer you need to do this:

Write the name.

Whether the name is written as a marker tag, a spray paint tag, or ILLUSTRATED as a throw-up, a straight letter or a burner. All of which are WRITING the name, albeit sometimes "Drawn".

These "Johny Come Lately" TOYS from everywhere else always seem to wanna drop philosophies about Writing. The problem is THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT.

If you don't respect a tag, you're ignorant. Just as bad as a Politician, an Art Dealer, or a Soccer mom from the suburbs.

From Tags, early pioneers developed Pieces and Throwups. Without tags there would be no "Graffiti" Movement to speak of.

It was Thanks to TAGS & THROWUPS back in the day that the Subway system stayed BOMBED for so many years, so that writers who did pieces could have their shit develope and run on the lines.

And It is Thanks to tags and throwups TODAY, that all you phony permission wall toys can even get permission walls. "oh, your wall looks terrible with all this vandalism on it. I can paint a lovely mural for you sir" im sure you know the drill.

So dont be an "armchair writer" and to sit behind your remote control, your computer, your car, legal wall and occasional freight, "In the South" and then try to critisize a true street bomber like VFR, who started on the letter lines insides and out(VF throwups), then proceeded to WIPED HIS ASS with the hardcore streets of EVERY boro ini NYC. you say your a MAN (laughable) of 25, that would make u about 12 when VFR started, and graff probably wasnt even an option for you.

Statements like yours just exude ignorance, and in graff terms FAKEness. To the point that you wont even state your name on here. That smells like PUSSY to me.

TAT Crew rocked on trains and walls from 1980 to 1987. and in addition to pieces BIO BRIM MAZE NICER CEM SHAME all bombed insides, bombed stations, streets etc with tags and throwups..

The fact that now they have made a buisness out of painting, and that they rock legal walls DOES NOT discredit them, it glorifies the fact that they did their thing and are STILL in the game to a certain degree.

FX crew (NYC Members) were Painters AND Bombers...

Per, Cope, Ces, Yes 2 bombed for years before they concentrated on legal walls. and some of them STILL bomb.

Anyway, i know your type... The tipical No handstyle havin', seaweed and jagged rocks lookin' pieces, pointy booger lookin throwup, out of towner who comes to NY shows or events with your album and blackbook in hand, sweating to meet writers and show em your wack ass flics, and beg them for a tag in your book saying "We should hook up, and paint... you got spots?"

So damn right Skuf and JA got bad attitudes, this is NY GRAFF, not no out of town, holding hands, touching dicks graffiti. You play the game, survival of the Illest.

Sorry if thats too tuff for you tender out of town mammas boys stay the fuck out of NYC and keep your ridiculous comments to yourself.

I write:

Kool Dash 167th

Facts Crush

The Crazy 5ive

Far Beyond Anyone

XMental

Children Of Destruction

Idolized By Millions

I bomb, I piece, I travel nation and Worldwide, I get around, I see toys like u all the time.

Say what u write, and come to NY, i bet anone in this thread will smack the shit out your mouth and vic you. Bitch

ps.. To Erotica.. Ghost was out in 79, VFR in 85

Peace Pipe

Originally posted by FACE WON

...I'D RATHER SEE ART THEN SOMEBODIES NASTY THROWUP...

i don't know, man. it took me a good while to learn how to do a proper throw-up (almost exclusively what i do). i know a lot of people who do multi coloured, technical pieces at legal walls and chill spots, and they can't even do a proper throw up or tag. Personally, when i see someone with a nice tag, i know they have the potential to go places.

*edit. i didn't see dash's informative post. please disregard this one.

ALL YOU FUCKING ART NERD LEGAL PEICERS NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP......FUCK LEGAL WALLS...FUCK YOUR PUSSY ASSES....VEEFER KEEPS SHIT GRIMEY AND DIRTY....ITS FUCKING FRESH...ID RATHER SEE A FUCKING WALL CRUSHED WITH TAGS AND HOLLOWS THEN SOME FUCKING LAME ASS LEGAL MURAL PRODUCTION....FUCK YOU ART NERDS..FUCK LEGALS!!

Guest -40 trooper

some of my earliest flicks are of Veefer, the man is dope, if you dont got anything nice to say shut your mouth, and that's for rilla gorilla.. oh and that one with the sunglasses on is so dope..the first one on top too

VFR is one the illest cats out. PERIOD. He is a man that is true to the game. An amazing writer with amazing and original style. It takes a mature writer with a true love of graf to appreciate the beautiful destruction that this guy produces. When I first started out in like 92-93, I used to not care for his work, but as I understood graf more and more, I have come to understand the beauty of this guy's mentality. Simply put, VF is one of the realest bombers on the streets of NYC today, and for over the past ten years and still going strong. This is a writer that is not doing jump in your face bombing, but subtle spots that catch you off guard when you get lost in a neighborhood that you never heard of and simply don't belong in. This is the beauty of VFR. If you don't understand VFR, then you don't understand street bombing.

Peace and respect to VFResh. Writers Killing Shit.

PS I don't mean to disrespect those who don't understand, for there are many living in darkness...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

i've always liked seeing vfr's floating around, and as long as i can remember he always had lots.

no matter where you go in nyc, you're going to run into vfr stuff. hot soup.

Guest FACE WON

Re: This goes out to the Asshole up in here...

Originally posted by Pharaoh145th

To call yourself a writer you need to do this:

Write the name.

Whether the name is written as a marker tag, a spray paint tag, or ILLUSTRATED as a throw-up, a straight letter or a burner. All of which are WRITING the name, albeit sometimes "Drawn".

These "Johny Come Lately" TOYS from everywhere else always seem to wanna drop philosophies about Writing. The problem is THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT.

If you don't respect a tag, you're ignorant. Just as bad as a Politician, an Art Dealer, or a Soccer mom from the suburbs.

From Tags, early pioneers developed Pieces and Throwups. Without tags there would be no "Graffiti" Movement to speak of.

It was Thanks to TAGS & THROWUPS back in the day that the Subway system stayed BOMBED for so many years, so that writers who did pieces could have their shit develope and run on the lines.

And It is Thanks to tags and throwups TODAY, that all you phony permission wall toys can even get permission walls. "oh, your wall looks terrible with all this vandalism on it. I can paint a lovely mural for you sir" im sure you know the drill.

So dont be an "armchair writer" and to sit behind your remote control, your computer, your car, legal wall and occasional freight, "In the South" and then try to critisize a true street bomber like VFR, who started on the letter lines insides and out(VF throwups), then proceeded to WIPED HIS ASS with the hardcore streets of EVERY boro ini NYC. you say your a MAN (laughable) of 25, that would make u about 12 when VFR started, and graff probably wasnt even an option for you.

Statements like yours just exude ignorance, and in graff terms FAKEness. To the point that you wont even state your name on here. That smells like PUSSY to me.

TAT Crew rocked on trains and walls from 1980 to 1987. and in addition to pieces BIO BRIM MAZE NICER CEM SHAME all bombed insides, bombed stations, streets etc with tags and throwups..

The fact that now they have made a buisness out of painting, and that they rock legal walls DOES NOT discredit them, it glorifies the fact that they did their thing and are STILL in the game to a certain degree.

FX crew (NYC Members) were Painters AND Bombers...

Per, Cope, Ces, Yes 2 bombed for years before they concentrated on legal walls. and some of them STILL bomb.

Anyway, i know your type... The tipical No handstyle havin', seaweed and jagged rocks lookin' pieces, pointy booger lookin throwup, out of towner who comes to NY shows or events with your album and blackbook in hand, sweating to meet writers and show em your wack ass flics, and beg them for a tag in your book saying "We should hook up, and paint... you got spots?"

So damn right Skuf and JA got bad attitudes, this is NY GRAFF, not no out of town, holding hands, touching dicks graffiti. You play the game, survival of the Illest.

Sorry if thats too tuff for you tender out of town mammas boys stay the fuck out of NYC and keep your ridiculous comments to yourself.you wrote all that for me?

I write:

Kool Dash 167th

Facts Crush

The Crazy 5ive

Far Beyond Anyone

XMental

Children Of Destruction

Idolized By Millions

I bomb, I piece, I travel nation and Worldwide, I get around, I see toys like u all the time.

Say what u write, and come to NY, i bet anone in this thread will smack the shit out your mouth and vic you. Bitch

Peace Pipe

you wrote all that for me???did i touch a nerve?thats too bad,cause just like you could care less about what i think, i really could give a fuck less about what you think!!that must a took a while to write.. i feel your pain....besides NYC might have been the "mecca of graff" now its just trash,get over it its a messageboard....toys like me huh??gangsta menatallity is so stupid,grow up KOOL DASH cause you dont impress me.and no ive never heard of ya!!!peace......

Guest cool christ

face won you're fucking lost man...

i think when you began your little tirade you were speaking out of ignorance... but as people began to school you, you just started saying things for effect... i understand you're not a writer, but at least act like you know... fx legal eagles? never heard of dash? vfr wack throwup?

come on now man... do you understand that without them dudes and their contemporaries rocking you wouldn't be able to voice your gay and mislead opinions on a message board concerning graffiti... this forum wouldn't even exist man, and that's not an overstatement...

graffiti is not about what you think it is... and i say that with complete and total assurance that you have a mangled and distorted view of this game... stop playing yourself this very instant...

Guest FACE WON
Originally posted by cool christ

face won you're fucking lost man...

i think when you began your little tirade you were speaking out of ignorance... but as people began to school you, you just started saying things for effect... i understand you're not a writer, but at least act like you know... fx legal eagles? never heard of dash? vfr wack throwup?

come on now man... do you understand that without them dudes and their contemporaries rocking you wouldn't be able to voice your gay and mislead opinions on a message board concerning graffiti... this forum wouldn't even exist man, and that's not an overstatement...

graffiti is not about what you think it is... and i say that with complete and total assurance that you have a mangled and distorted view of this game... stop playing yourself this very instant...

im not from new york...got it?i voiced my oppinon you didnt like it..what else can i say,look im glad those cats get out out there and paint...i dont like the style veefer uses,but oh well...since i dont respect some dude in another city it makes me ignorant....you're right just like everyone else from new york you know more than me,and i should bow down...sorry i didnt grow up lookin at those ugly throw ups so many times i actually thought they where good...its not a geograffik thing you dig the best graffiti artist arent even from new york....get mad call me gay what ever you want i have an oppinon just like everywon else if you dont like it,oh well...i dont see your point and i dont like veefer,so please bust out a couple more nuggets and try to change my mind.......HOLD YOUR BREATH..........

Originally posted by Pharaoh145th

Peace Pipe [/b]

Thanks for clarif'in the dates for me Dash... you always break down the history to the fullest for me.

So let me correct myself.....

late 70's mid eighties... Ghost and Veefer killed my block!!!!

Guest Sket One

DAMMMMMMM!

Dash-->schoooled ya

Thanks Dash and the Crew for teaching the non believa's of TRUE ROOTS

Most Props for History!! On all the threads!!

To the asshole up in here

You could have learned a lot from what Dash had to say: a thorough, and articulate response to nonsense.

Instead, you diss the length of his response (like it's a bad thing that he straightened things out with facts, and cares about the truth), then you give a cowardly cheap shot through the safety of your computer (never heard of him? You should have, don't use ignorance as your shield). And I don't think you would say that to Dash's face.

I respect opinions, but you can't try to write off facts based on what you call an opinion.

You can't say: "In my opinion Michael Jordan was never a decent basketball player," and expect to be taken seriously. It's been established.

VFR has achieved greatness, whether you like it or not, so why come on here spewing venom?

You won't get anything positive out of this unless you listen and learn from Dash.

You say you're 25, so grow the fuck up.

Guest FACE WON

YOUR THE ONES WHO CANT TAKE OUTSIDE CRITICISM.....YOU ALL NEED TO GROW UP....IT'S JUST A GOD DAMN OPPINON ON A MESSAGE BOARD A FREAKIN MESSAGEBOARD????WHY GET SO UPSET?I GOT SOME OLD ASS GRAFF ARTIST SETTIN ME STRAIGHT....STOP LIVIN IN THE PAST BUDDY THE 80S ARE OVER..SHUT UP...TO EVERY ONE ELSE YOUR CITY IS NO LONGER "THE MECCA" AND YOUR GRAFF JUST WONT EVOLVE...IT REALLY IS TOO BAD... HISTORY LESSON FROM MR.DASH HIMSELF WHAT A FREAKIN JOKE!BY THE WAY M.J. WAS A DECENT PLAYER JUST NOT A GREAT ONE....NOW DONT GET TOO UPSET..ITS JUST AN OPPINON.....

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i voiced my oppinon you didnt like it..what else can i say,

no, your opinion is one thing. agree or disagree with something. like it or not. fine. thats not what people have beef with. its your ignorance and lack of respect. you would never pop that junk to dash's face. internet thug. and realize that the man has done more for graf then you will ever be able to do, in the wettest of your dreams. recognize.

Guest FACE WON

Re: To the Asshole Up In Here

Originally posted by your cousin

Face-

Hmmm. I really hoped you would actually think before replying, but oh well.

I will waste no more time on you except to correct your spelling:

It's Opinion, not Oppinon.

Shouldn't a grown man know that by now?

RIGHT ON BROTHA GOOD LOOKIN OUT ON THE SPELLIN TIP YO....SEE I CAN BE A WIGGER TOO..

face won isn't 25. no way. he's probably 13, and will realize one day that he was wrong, and then change what he writes.

Yeah, fuck all those WWII vets! They're either all DEAD or old GEEZERS! HAHA! They suck, 'cuz those rifles they used were ugly, and so were their helmets! I don't give a fuck if they helped save the world! They're from back then, and don't need to be respected! It's my opinion, and I'll say it to their face next time I hit the Legionnaires' Club!

no disrespect to the vets. I love them all for their sacrifices.

faec won - you need to join the retard progra, at your grade school.

Re: Re: This goes out to the Asshole up in here...

grow up KOOL DASH cause you dont impress me.and no ive never heard of ya!!!peace......

If you've never heard of DASH, then you've got some learnin' to do. Because if you've never heard of him, then you've never heard of his crews, and if you've never heard of his crews, then you don't know shit about shit and you shouldn't offer up your opinion about a goddamned thing on here...

Guest HSKillers

YOUR THE ONES WHO CANT TAKE OUTSIDE CRITICISM.....YOU ALL NEED TO GROW UP....IT'S JUST A GOD DAMN OPPINON ON A MESSAGE BOARD A FREAKIN MESSAGEBOARD????WHY GET SO UPSET?I GOT SOME OLD ASS GRAFF ARTIST SETTIN ME STRAIGHT....STOP LIVIN IN THE PAST BUDDY THE 80S ARE OVER..SHUT UP...TO EVERY ONE ELSE YOUR CITY IS NO LONGER "THE MECCA" AND YOUR GRAFF JUST WONT EVOLVE...IT REALLY IS TOO BAD... HISTORY LESSON FROM MR.DASH HIMSELF WHAT A FREAKIN JOKE!BY THE WAY M.J. WAS A DECENT PLAYER JUST NOT A GREAT ONE....NOW DONT GET TOO UPSET..ITS JUST AN OPPINON.....

Yo Face it seems as if u dont understand the difference between opinion and fact:

Definitions

Fact:an actual occurence

-VFR is up a lot...this is "an actual occurence" ..therefor at least u should respect dedication and quantity and not diss the guy.

Opinion:A view formed in the mind about a paticular matter

-U have a view in ur mind that u dont like his style, that dosnt give u an excuse to come on here and say he sucks. U may say "Well everyone else does it to other writers", well this is true but I dont beleive theres any shit talking on Kings and I beleive that many would say that

VFR has king status by now.

One more thing is you spew out all these odd opinions about NYC wen VFR is one writer in NYC. U saying that theres just a bunch of sloppy throwies and not much good stuff in NYC is bullshit. Wat about all the people in 5MH, YKK, KD, IRAK, BTM, and at least 50 more that put up ill shit. The thing about throwies is its all about graffitit asthetic, if u understand graff and u know good graff then u know that most of the hardcore street bombers in nyc have style, and if u knew ur graff u would see this. And please dont say some shit like"But who can tell me wat good graff is" cause thats bullshit. Even in the world of fine arts there is asthetic and thats y they have art critics, becuase the average joe dosnt know wat good art is, and u have the understanding, it seems, of the average joe wen looking at bombing. Id even venture to say that a trained graff eye would rather see a good bomb than a FX wall, which further prooves my point that u have no eye, this is because bombs are basically style consolidated into shapes while pieces take so much more, colors, many more lines, 3d's, backgrounds, etc, to convey that same amount of style....Also NYC is still the mecca of graff in the world. No where else in the world are there so many writers concentrated in one area, and nowhere in the world is there the concentration of so much graff everywhere, there maybe better writers somewhere else but, they call it the mecca cause its were it all started and its got a high concentration of graff. Just as Mecca has a high concentration of muslims, it dosnt mean because theres a city somewhere with a growing muslim poulation were all going to call it the new Mecca and pray towards it, when mecca is used as a metaphor it is for a place where something was started in the past and people migrate back to see or live the culture, subculture, etc that has been sustained there since its start....

So anyway if u knew graff u'd know not to talk shit on VFR becasue hes been around for a long time, hes killed shit, and he does good graff and no one can deny him that, hes got undeniable style. And NYC will always be the Mecca of graff........

Archived