VEEFER VEFRESH VFR wks, ris, tns and xtc: THE FRESHEST BOMBER IN NY

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

whenever i come across a vfr tag or hollow i always feel blessed, like i came across a piece of history. def a fave find in the rotten apple...

Originally posted by FACE WON

OVER RATED!!HOW BOUT QUALITY??YOU GUYS IN NEW YORK EVER HERE OF IT?

HA HA HA, Thats why this man is able to change up his name 3 different times and still rock it. and be careful when you are talking Ny in general, right here is the birthplace of graff, and without the pionners, you got nothing.

Guest HOST18 DYM

OVER RATED!!HOW BOUT QUALITY??YOU GUYS IN NEW YORK EVER HERE OF IT?

Moron! If you arent from NYC or havent been to NYC (no broadway & canal dont count) Then dont talk about whats real in NYC.

Veefer got it locked!

Guest FACE WON
Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

Moron! If you arent from NYC or havent been to NYC (no broadway & canal dont count) Then dont talk about whats real in NYC.

Veefer got it locked!

I READ AN INTERVIEW ABOUT THIS CAT IN YRB...IVE SEEN HIS STUFF FOR YEARS NOW..IT DOESNT IMPRESS ME ..LOOK I WAS JUST GIVING MY OPPINON,AS FAR AS NY AND GRAFF GOES I HAVE MAD RESPECT BUT I'VE NOTICED THE LACK OF QUALITY WRITERS YOU GUYS HAVE AND ITS PRETTY DISAPPOINTING...CONSIDERING YOU GUYS STARTED IT ALL..

Guest FACE WON

IM FROM THE SOUTH...AND I DO RESPECT NYC CATS,I JUST HAVENT BEEN IMPRESSED WITH TO MUCH OF NYC'S RECENT WRITERS OR ATTITUDES...TATS IS NICE, FX IS NICE AND THEY MAY BE LEGAL EAGLES BUT I'D RATHER SEE ART THEN SOMEBODIES NASTY THROWUP...DUDE SKUF HAS A REAL BAD ATTITUDE,SO DOES JA AND MOST OF THE KIDS I MEET ON THE NET...THINGS ARE DIFFRENT DOWN HERE.I MEAN KIDS DONT EVEN GO FOR CLEAN I'LL GIVE VEEFER HIS DUE{NOT THAT HE NEEDS IT},I KNOW HE'S WELL RESPECTED ITS JUST NOT MY TYPE OF GRAFF..

Guest duh-rye-won

IM FROM THE SOUTH...AND I DO RESPECT NYC CATS,I JUST HAVENT BEEN IMPRESSED WITH TO MUCH OF NYC'S RECENT WRITERS OR ATTITUDES...TATS IS NICE, FX IS NICE AND THEY MAY BE LEGAL EAGLES BUT I'D RATHER SEE ART THEN SOMEBODIES NASTY THROWUP...DUDE SKUF HAS A REAL BAD ATTITUDE,SO DOES JA AND MOST OF THE KIDS I MEET ON THE NET...THINGS ARE DIFFRENT DOWN HERE.I MEAN KIDS DONT EVEN GO FOR CLEAN I'LL GIVE VEEFER HIS DUE{NOT THAT HE NEEDS IT},I KNOW HE'S WELL RESPECTED ITS JUST NOT MY TYPE OF GRAFF..

man.... not your type off graff.... i guess if your not from new york you might just not understand... nasty throw up? its hard to tell what nasty means these days. is that bad meaning bad or bad meaning good? skuf and ja have a bad attitude? what the fuck is that supposed to mean? this is graffiti. they aren't running for president... i just smoked a blunt and i'm rambling. but being into graff and saying your not into ja, vfr or skuf.... its like saying.... well, i dont know what its like saying. but it just aint right. nevermind. i hate getting high...

You are untilted to your opinon, and I respect it. I do agree that there is a certain attitude of most ny writers, that I dont always like either, but there is no denying the skills in ny.

But part of the element in graffiti is to bomb hard, and get your name everywhere, some do it with style, some without. But one things is for sure, you got people in the north south east and west copying the style of those ny.

IM FROM THE SOUTH...AND I DO RESPECT NYC CATS,I JUST HAVENT BEEN IMPRESSED WITH TO MUCH OF NYC'S RECENT WRITERS OR ATTITUDES...TATS IS NICE, FX IS NICE AND THEY MAY BE LEGAL EAGLES

I'LL GIVE VEEFER HIS DUE{NOT THAT HE NEEDS IT},I KNOW HE'S WELL RESPECTED ITS JUST NOT MY TYPE OF GRAFF..

ok school is in session...first of all do your homework before you throw offensive terms like legal eagle around--second--graffiti is not about growing up in "the south" and reading graff mags and lookin at it on the net and biting till u can do a piece of your own. i love all these kids that come out with no respect for the foundations of graffiti...it all started with a tag....VFR is fucking dope --a nicely executed throwup is better to see then some bitten as style learned from a magazine--but don't worry last time i checked the heads who keep it real out here in NYC weren't repping to impress you--merely for a love of graffiti-if you don't grasp the foundations how can u possibly get the concept as a whole?????

Guest FACE WON
Originally posted by Vandalicous

ok school is in session...first of all do your homework before you throw offensive terms like legal eagle around--second--graffiti is not about growing up in "the south" and reading graff mags and lookin at it on the net and biting till u can do a piece of your own. i love all these kids that come out with no respect for the foundations of graffiti...it all started with a tag....VFR is fucking dope --a nicely executed throwup is better to see then some bitten as style learned from a magazine--but don't worry last time i checked the heads who keep it real out here in NYC weren't repping to impress you--merely for a love of graffiti-if you don't grasp the foundations how can u possibly get the concept as a whole?????

sorry dude im 25 so im not a kid and when i painted we didnt have magazines and the internet was really slow,so no i didnt copy pieces to get good...i do respect the foundations i just dont see what the big deal is..offensive term???thats all i see is legals so what?i do have a copy of subway art which i never took a bite out of....take it how you want man its just an oppinon..

IN THE LATE 70'S AND EARLY 80'S VEEFER AND GHOST WERE PROMINENT IN MY POSITIVE VIEWS ON BOMBIN... LET ME PUT IT LIKE THIS... THEY KILLED MY BLOCK

AS FAR AS FACE WON'S OPINION.. THAT'S IT.. IT'S JUST HIS OPINION AND I RESPECT THAT.. JUST THE WAY I MIGHT LOOK @ CALI TAG BANGING AND LAFF AT THE SCRAWLIN ON THE WALL BUT TO CALI TAG BANGERS THEY TAKE THAT SCRIBBLE TO HEART..AND TO THEM IT MEANS ALOT

SO BIG UPPPITIES TO VEEFER AND GHOST AND TO ALL THE OL' SKOOL KATZ THAT MADE NYC GREAT.. :king:

Archived