titty piks from my homie and them... go now...

Guest postaholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

can i ask you tease, have you looked at that bitch? jesus, maybe you really are desperate.

i wasnt referring to your coments on the bitch at hand... i was referring to those talking about i posted the link...

i duno about yall, but i dont visit tha paper trail place much.. so if someone posted a link to some tagged up titties.... big ugly or whatever, id like to be in on it, and get the chance to see it...

:spent:

Guest postaholic

dont sweat shit player...

they clicked on tha topic knowing what it was about, then they gonna act like they didnt want to see tha shit...

where is my fiddle... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dahighlifdhl

her

titties

are all

big but

the ugly

kind of big

plus her nipples

are kinda disgusting

and shes kinda fat and

shes kinda of slutty looking

lol i remember some one along time ago had sum bad ass tags on some naked ass bitches. il find the thread.............. i think?

you all are a bunch of fags

you fucking masturbators, wouldn't you rather have those titties to play with instead of squezing your lizard,

I bet alot of you would rather have the titties.....

at least he's posting something he got and none of that google shit you motherfuckers post.

:)

then again, talking shit is always fun:)

here is some old picture my friend took of some ok chick, she was kinda fat but her tits are good

http://www.fototime.com/{4CC9q52C-60E33-42...89}/picture.JPG

Archived