cock blockin ass roomates...

Guest postaholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tease,

you always make topics which are pointless. not every single event or thought process in the world is worthy of being a coversation starter - which is basically what a new thread is.

be honest for a second. what did you hope to accomplish by posting this?

did you seriously expect a worthy post of times when people attempted to masturbate but couldnt because their roomates were talking to them?

and im being completely honest when i say i thought you were maybe 15 years old. i was very surprised when you said you were almost 21.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by T.T Boy

great now i have to deal with more of your stupid threads. god are they annoying.

so why did you come in here?

cry me a river...

Guest imported_Europe

Interesting thread, turned from pussy in the headline to masturbating at the top to a good ol' mudslinging... Dont you just love 12oz...???

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

OK, FIRST OF ALL THIS COMMENT TOTALLY LOST ME... AND SECONDLY I'M NOT FROM NEW YORK ACCORDING TO DUDES AROUND HERE, I'M JUST FRONTING!

either way youre a keyboard pounding toy...

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Tard210Pd

Postaholic you know my homie Wale i was gonna go to clogged caps with him but i had to go to comunnity service.

hey whats up man... yea we heard you couldnt make it... understandable.. maybe next time or something..

:D

Archived