cock blockin ass roomates...

Guest postaholic

Guest postaholic

dontcha hate when you trying to sqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqueeze one off before class and all your roommates keep trying to talk to your ass?

fucking bitches...

so i gave them a high five anyways!

:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest postaholic
Originally posted by PopGunWar

haha lock the door. that was actually pretty funny. i think that idiot cmeup covered this topic months ago.

hahahah you nerd i am cmeup...

it just happened that i finally got roomies though and they did what i predicted months ago!

ahahahah :lol: :king:

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by PopGunWar

haha lock the door. that was actually pretty funny. i think that idiot cmeup covered this topic months ago.

thats great you moron

hahahaahhaahahahh

Guest postaholic

ps- two roomies per bathroom which means there is a door to our room that goes to the bathroom, and this mother fucker crept up in my room through it, and luckily i was done and put away otherwise he woulda seen a whole nother side of me.... ahahahaaha

:mad:

Originally posted by postaholic

dontcha hate when you trying to sqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqueeze one off before class and all your roommates keep trying to talk to your ass?

fucking bitches...

so i gave them a high five anyways!

wow. just..........yeah.

or maybe he does know its you teaser.

or maybe not.

the world really is going downhill faster than usual.

note to tease, everyone liked you better before you started being 'you' again.

the fact that not a single person complained when you were banned should tell you something. NO ONE gives a fuck.

stop making such fucking useless, juvenile and flat out retarded fucking threads.

jesus.. i ignored it as long as i could, but fuck man... quit with all the fucking topics already. no one gives a shit about your college experience, your trials of jerking off, or how you fell in 'love' with some random trashy campus whore. JUST SHUT UP!

ps. its not 'cock blocking' when you cant 'jerk off'... if you are really having that hard of a time getting your own hand to pleasure you, seriously, dude, fucking kill yourself...

Guest Joe Steve

who cares. just pull your fucking sean john jeans up. damn that southpole tshirt youre wearing is probably so long and thugish that nobody could tell anyway, you ghetto fabulous cracker.

blah.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Joe Steve

who cares. just pull your fucking sean john jeans up. damn that southpole tshirt youre wearing is probably so long and thugish that nobody could tell anyway, you ghetto fabulous cracker.

blah.

i love fake screen names... looks like you do to...

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by seeking

note to tease, everyone liked you better before you started being 'you' again.

the fact that not a single person complained when you were banned should tell you something. NO ONE gives a fuck.

OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE DO CARE WHAT I GOT TO SAY!!! HOW MANY VIEWS DO MY THREADS GET????? IS THAT NUMBER THAT SAYS "VIEWS" DOESNT THAT MEAN HOW MANY PEOPLE LOOKED AT YOUR THREADS??????? AND IF YOU PAY ATTENTION, AFTER I MAKE A THREAD THAT NUMBER SKY ROCKETS....SO QUIT HATING ON ME!!! AND PLAYING YOURSELF MAN!!!

and my threads aret 'USELESS' they might be stupid, but it is aftr all chanel zero... and secondly, if you think i give a fuck what most of the losers on here think of me... try again player. i dont.

:king:

Guest fr8lover

HOW MANY VIEWS DO MY THREADS GET????? IS THAT NUMBER THAT SAYS "VIEWS" DOESNT THAT MEAN HOW MANY PEOPLE LOOKED AT YOUR THREADS???????

yo tease, how many views do train wrecks or car accidents get?

its like that.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by fr8lover

yo tease, how many views do train wrecks or car accidents get?

its like that.

hahaahh yeea right... keep telling yourself that...:rolleyes:

if you think i give a fuck what most of the losers on here think of me... try again player. i dont.

obviously you do care, you pathetic piece of shit, otherwise you wouldnt have sent emails to raven BEGGING to be let back on the site. seriously, think about it. when we banned 'allahnigga' there were 4 threads complaining about it, when we banned you, NO ONE MADE A SINGLE THREAD!!

if you cant chill the fuck out on your useless bullshit, i'll chill you out, for you.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by seeking

obviously you do care, you pathetic piece of shit, otherwise you wouldnt have sent emails to raven BEGGING to be let back on the site. seriously, think about it. when we banned 'allahnigga' there were 4 threads complaining about it, when we banned you, NO ONE MADE A SINGLE THREAD!!

if you cant chill the fuck out on your useless bullshit, i'll chill you out, for you.

why you always trying to bring up old hit trying to clown me? that was only the first time i got banned...

the rest i sent him some shit telling him how much i hate yall... if that.

what am i getting banned for? stupid topics? quit playing seeking...

go back to your wild adventures on the road and painting and all that other bullshit your always talking about...

fucker...

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

POSTAHOLIC YOU GOTTA BE THE SINGLE BIGGEST LOSER ON THIS WHOLE PATHETIC BOARD... AND WITH DUDES LIKE SEEKING AROUND, THAT'S NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY!

:rolleyes: youre prolly one of those nerds who got beat up and shown up at that one graffiti event where the NEW YORK heads got stomped...

you fucking clown... you wish you were me. :D

what am i getting banned for? stupid topics? quit playing seeking...

go back to your wild adventures on the road and painting and all that other bullshit your always talking about...

fucker...

at least reading about that is a little more interesting then reading about how you didn't get to jerk off before class

boo fucking hoo

the only reason i look at your threads is to laugh at you... i can't believe your 20 you act like a 15 year old

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

at least reading about that is a little more interesting then reading about how you didn't get to jerk off before class

boo fucking hoo

the only reason i look at your threads is to laugh at you... i can't believe your 20 you act like a 15 year old

opinions opinions...

to me i could give a shit less what goes on in the wonderful world of seeking.... i didnt need to know he has slept on more different beds than a street hooker in less than 2 months... but you didnt see me go and ruin his thread talking shit, now did ya?

get off my balls horton... go play with that make believe girlfriend of yours...

Guest postaholic

hey remember when you thought you could get a girl pregnant by blowing it in her mouth? :lol:

retard!

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, lets go back to old shit that everyone has seen/read/heard a billion times... so funny man.

:rolleyes: youre such a toy, im through with you...

boo fucking hoo

HOLY CRAP. a canadian said something poignant. WOW. im impressed.

on a more serious note, "tease, bro....(puts arm around tease, leads him to corner talking in relatively quiet voice....)...have you ever read what you say afterwards and just, like, i dont know...stare and feel even a little dumb? i mean...shit.....maybe you need to tape some paper to the side of your screen so you cant see the names of people posting. then when you get down to a post that says something like

'dontcha hate when you trying to sqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqueeze one off before class and all your roommates keep trying to talk to your ass?

fucking bitches...

so i gave them a high five anyways!'

....you can think maybe it sounds just a SMIDGEN stupid? cmon....you've gotta think its a little dumb......"

at that point we start talking about stuff like "boondock saints" and how much the movie kicks ass. shit that movies great. but thats another time.

Guest postaholic

tyler, while your point is valid...

i dont mind being stupid or saying what i feel like saying.. im sorry guy thats just me.

i talk about my surgery, and that dealt with my nut sacks... some might not have wanted that told in the open or to strangers...

i could give a shit less either way... i just thought it was kinda funny or interesting...

Archived