Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest postaholic

cock blockin ass roomates...

Recommended Posts

Guest postaholic

dontcha hate when you trying to sqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqueeze one off before class and all your roommates keep trying to talk to your ass?

 

fucking bitches...

 

so i gave them a high five anyways!

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest postaholic
Originally posted by PopGunWar

haha lock the door. that was actually pretty funny. i think that idiot cmeup covered this topic months ago.

 

hahahah you nerd i am cmeup...

 

it just happened that i finally got roomies though and they did what i predicted months ago!

 

ahahahah :lol: :king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by PopGunWar

haha lock the door. that was actually pretty funny. i think that idiot cmeup covered this topic months ago.

 

thats great you moron

 

hahahaahhaahahahh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest postaholic

ps- two roomies per bathroom which means there is a door to our room that goes to the bathroom, and this mother fucker crept up in my room through it, and luckily i was done and put away otherwise he woulda seen a whole nother side of me.... ahahahaaha

 

:mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by postaholic

dontcha hate when you trying to sqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqueeze one off before class and all your roommates keep trying to talk to your ass?

 

fucking bitches...

 

so i gave them a high five anyways!

 

:lol:

 

wow. just..........yeah.

 

 

 

haha lock the door. that was actually pretty funny. i think that idiot cmeup covered this topic months ago.

 

or maybe he does know its you teaser.

 

 

 

or maybe not.

 

 

 

 

the world really is going downhill faster than usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

note to tease, everyone liked you better before you started being 'you' again.

the fact that not a single person complained when you were banned should tell you something. NO ONE gives a fuck.

stop making such fucking useless, juvenile and flat out retarded fucking threads.

 

jesus.. i ignored it as long as i could, but fuck man... quit with all the fucking topics already. no one gives a shit about your college experience, your trials of jerking off, or how you fell in 'love' with some random trashy campus whore. JUST SHUT UP!

 

ps. its not 'cock blocking' when you cant 'jerk off'... if you are really having that hard of a time getting your own hand to pleasure you, seriously, dude, fucking kill yourself...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Joe Steve

who cares. just pull your fucking sean john jeans up. damn that southpole tshirt youre wearing is probably so long and thugish that nobody could tell anyway, you ghetto fabulous cracker.

 

blah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Joe Steve

who cares. just pull your fucking sean john jeans up. damn that southpole tshirt youre wearing is probably so long and thugish that nobody could tell anyway, you ghetto fabulous cracker.

 

blah.

 

i love fake screen names... looks like you do to...

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest postaholic
Originally posted by seeking

note to tease, everyone liked you better before you started being 'you' again.

the fact that not a single person complained when you were banned should tell you something. NO ONE gives a fuck.

 

OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE DO CARE WHAT I GOT TO SAY!!! HOW MANY VIEWS DO MY THREADS GET????? IS THAT NUMBER THAT SAYS "VIEWS" DOESNT THAT MEAN HOW MANY PEOPLE LOOKED AT YOUR THREADS??????? AND IF YOU PAY ATTENTION, AFTER I MAKE A THREAD THAT NUMBER SKY ROCKETS....SO QUIT HATING ON ME!!! AND PLAYING YOURSELF MAN!!!

 

and my threads aret 'USELESS' they might be stupid, but it is aftr all chanel zero... and secondly, if you think i give a fuck what most of the losers on here think of me... try again player. i dont.

 

:king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by postaholic

 

HOW MANY VIEWS DO MY THREADS GET????? IS THAT NUMBER THAT SAYS "VIEWS" DOESNT THAT MEAN HOW MANY PEOPLE LOOKED AT YOUR THREADS???????

 

:king:

 

yo tease, how many views do train wrecks or car accidents get?

 

its like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest postaholic
Originally posted by fr8lover

yo tease, how many views do train wrecks or car accidents get?

 

its like that.

 

hahaahh yeea right... keep telling yourself that...:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by postaholic

if you think i give a fuck what most of the losers on here think of me... try again player. i dont.

 

:king:

 

obviously you do care, you pathetic piece of shit, otherwise you wouldnt have sent emails to raven BEGGING to be let back on the site. seriously, think about it. when we banned 'allahnigga' there were 4 threads complaining about it, when we banned you, NO ONE MADE A SINGLE THREAD!!

 

if you cant chill the fuck out on your useless bullshit, i'll chill you out, for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS COCK BLOCKING IF THERE WAS NO PUSSY INVOLVED...???

 

POSTAHOLIC YOU GOTTA BE THE SINGLE BIGGEST LOSER ON THIS WHOLE PATHETIC BOARD... AND WITH DUDES LIKE SEEKING AROUND, THAT'S NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

POSTAHOLIC YOU GOTTA BE THE SINGLE BIGGEST LOSER ON THIS WHOLE PATHETIC BOARD...

 

Spoken from the Internet Insult :king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest postaholic
Originally posted by seeking

obviously you do care, you pathetic piece of shit, otherwise you wouldnt have sent emails to raven BEGGING to be let back on the site. seriously, think about it. when we banned 'allahnigga' there were 4 threads complaining about it, when we banned you, NO ONE MADE A SINGLE THREAD!!

 

if you cant chill the fuck out on your useless bullshit, i'll chill you out, for you.

 

why you always trying to bring up old hit trying to clown me? that was only the first time i got banned...

 

the rest i sent him some shit telling him how much i hate yall... if that.

 

what am i getting banned for? stupid topics? quit playing seeking...

 

go back to your wild adventures on the road and painting and all that other bullshit your always talking about...

 

fucker...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest postaholic
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

POSTAHOLIC YOU GOTTA BE THE SINGLE BIGGEST LOSER ON THIS WHOLE PATHETIC BOARD... AND WITH DUDES LIKE SEEKING AROUND, THAT'S NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY!

 

:rolleyes: youre prolly one of those nerds who got beat up and shown up at that one graffiti event where the NEW YORK heads got stomped...

 

you fucking clown... you wish you were me. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

AND WITH DUDES LIKE SEEKING AROUND, THAT'S NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY!

'

 

this was a good insult...and then tease resumed the war with a nice insult towards seeking...ahhhhh i love this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by postaholic

 

 

what am i getting banned for? stupid topics? quit playing seeking...

 

go back to your wild adventures on the road and painting and all that other bullshit your always talking about...

 

fucker...

 

at least reading about that is a little more interesting then reading about how you didn't get to jerk off before class

 

boo fucking hoo

 

the only reason i look at your threads is to laugh at you... i can't believe your 20 you act like a 15 year old

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×