Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
E-DubleSkilZ

So i found my GK video

About to tape over this video when i check to see whats on it. Luckily i checked and it was a Fox 11 LA video about 3 min long about GKAE w/ clips of him talking on that talk show Gabrielle.

Now i need to find my oiler one.

Guest me IS cool

FIRST!!! yeah i need to find my copy too..

wow

thats so fucking interesting, get the fuck outta here, I dont believe you, you fuckin liar, for real? wow! I would suck you off for that video, mmmmm, yeah, GK...

I've never seen GK up, neither have you faggs, so...my point is, he aint shit, fuck that guy, he just got allota dickriders, like the dumbass that started this thread. Fuck GK, Fuck GK, Fuck him, as far as I'm concernerd, hg aint shit but flicks of common graff, that got bbusted like a bitch and for some reason deserves respect? cause the system is a motherfukin unjust piece of shit that fucked this guy? wait...you know what, this little white-boy GK bitch does serve as an example to us writers....be slick!! change your name sometimes?? fucker shouldve quit writing while he had a chance, now look, hes fuked, all he can ever work as is a what? burger king fag? janitor? shit... poor GK, but, I never seen him up, so hes the guy thats famous for publicly fucked up the ass and shitted on...

pssssst... word is on the street, hes writing with a different name.

doesnt he ever fuckin learn? Ive began really getting into graff and writing like 8 years ago, with 2 hardcore years, 2000 and 2001, hardcore, never got bagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER WILL!!!!!!

fuckin GK is a nobody

fuck him

use my name

username : YasserArafat

password: palestine

i think im gunna gather up all my footage and make a long ass tape of it - rather than just the 3-4 min gk segment -

i fucken wish i had all of old skool videos - dam that would be some shit!

Guest SkrewYou2002

Re: wow

Originally posted by YasserArafat

thats so fucking interesting, get the fuck outta here, I dont believe you, you fuckin liar, for real? wow! I would suck you off for that video, mmmmm, yeah, GK...

I've never seen GK up, neither have you faggs, so...my point is, he aint shit, fuck that guy, he just got allota dickriders, like the dumbass that started this thread. Fuck GK, Fuck GK, Fuck him, as far as I'm concernerd, hg aint shit but flicks of common graff, that got bbusted like a bitch and for some reason deserves respect? cause the system is a motherfukin unjust piece of shit that fucked this guy? wait...you know what, this little white-boy GK bitch does serve as an example to us writers....be slick!! change your name sometimes?? fucker shouldve quit writing while he had a chance, now look, hes fuked, all he can ever work as is a what? burger king fag? janitor? shit... poor GK, but, I never seen him up, so hes the guy thats famous for publicly fucked up the ass and shitted on...

pssssst... word is on the street, hes writing with a different name.

doesnt he ever fuckin learn? Ive began really getting into graff and writing like 8 years ago, with 2 hardcore years, 2000 and 2001, hardcore, never got bagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER WILL!!!!!!

fuckin GK is a nobody

fuck him

use my name

username : YasserArafat

password: palestine

i just wanted u to know how much i love u.

:crazy:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this