IM IN LOVE (details inside)

Guest postaholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest postaholic
Originally posted by BitchAssSlut

my assumption is.. you'd probably "fall in love" with anyone who you thought even remotely liked you

naw, im actually really big on this chick cuz she resembles my first... and im still in love with her...

thats a bi factor, but then again, i just like this chicks style and whatnot as well...

but yea... im acting sprung but i could move on with tha quickness if need be...

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

don't hate..

your just bitter because your girl wouldn't let you stick it in the butt, and moved to a whole new continent JUST to cheat on you

:lol: hahah well said but it aint like that.. i wasnt hating, merely amusing myself. i sure your girl is proper dude, dont be so insecure about her looks. as long as you find her attractive thats all that matters.

as for the last bit, i'm meeting a chick at my house in approx 30min for a no strings attached blowjob and she's been messaging my celly telling me how shes not going to finish until i've come in her mouth.. and that my friend, is no word of a lie. if i can be bothered, i'll type up the message conversation we had tonight and start a new thread. very cool stuff.

go me !

:) :) :)

Originally posted by postaholic

i love when you can tell when a girl is feeling you. and girls are so predictable when they got like a girlfriend to help them 'run game'

you know what im talking about, like they write little notes back and forth and giggle alot, and all that other shit they be doing when they feeling a guy

what kinda fuckin junior high school do you go to? college you say? a college for retards where girls still act like this and pass notes around.

she is about to be 22 and im only about to be 21. sometimes girls hate that,

wigga's 21 but acts like he's 11. i'm sure she'll like that.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Pistol

while avils and tease are talking about sticking it in a girls butt i'm doing it.

ahahhahahahahahahaha you wish...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you know avils is tha ass pounding master... (of chicks of course)

pistol as much as you claim to hate me, i love seeing your name over and over in my threads....

well it doesen't take much considering you have 4 new threads on the first page detaling every single life experience you have had in the last month. well i'm glad i made your day. have fun.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Pistol

well it doesen't take much considering you have 4 new threads on the first page detaling every single life experience you have had in the last month. well i'm glad i made your day. have fun.

:king:

jesus if yall dont like tease that much why do you come in every fuckin thread to flame him, its just showing how big of ball riders you kids on 12oz can be. the dude has a chick that digs him more than most of you kids can say of course anyone on the net can have a super model girl that lets em put it in her butt. but half the shit on the net is bullshit so lay off the nut riding and go get your self a biiiiotch

Archived