society

pukey1

"and yes i recognize the irony, the system i oppose of course affords me the luxury of biting the hand that feeds. and thats exactly why, privledged fucks like me, should build lives to whine and kick and scream, till everyone has everything they need."

-propagandhi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mapo wc:

If you want me gone. Come to my hood and blow my fucking head off. Otherwise Im not going anywhere, you fucking piece of shit.

If anyone has fought the system it has been the black people. And we did a helluva lot more than you. Because we didnt just sit on our ass and spell America with fucking K. We got up and actually took action. I have family that participated in restuarant sit-ins. And sat there proudly even when the white cops came with the dogs and high-powered hoses. Now thats rebellion. Thats doing something. Youre just a stupid piece-of-shit nothing who thinks he fucking knows everything. And I am joining the Army. Actually doing something with my life.

You just keep sitting on your ass and spell America with a K as an act of rebellion. As far as making change in this country, some of you have no fucking clue.

AH! jesus man. sorry. i didnt know you knew about my lifestyle.... um well i fight cops in the street with other like minded individuals. i dont use my grandfather's activism as an excuse for my apathy. and the army isn't "doing something" with your life. its throwing it away. i hope your mom will be able to handle it when you dont come back.

-scienxe.radix

Im 18.

Going to the Army isnt throwing your life away. And the vast majority of people that have went to the Army have come back alive.

And what apathy do I have? Im not the one complaining about America all day. Or pretending Im Abbie Hoffman. Im the one saying how good things are here, although not perfect. And Ill be going to the Army do get out of where I am, and be on my own. And meet mad heads that are cool as fuck. And make money. And go to college. Yeah, Im throwing everything away.

Explain your fights in the streets with the cops. That should be good. Youre probably one of those dumb fucks that protests anything just because your friends are, or because it gives you a feeling that youre making a difference.

a beacon of freedom and self-determination to the rest of the world? i guess that's why when the UN compiled it's human freedom index in the early 90's, ten other countries were found to be more free than the US.

and speaking of spending the people's money developing military might.. we are 57th in world literacy. guess what number we are when it comes to military spending? number 1, spending $276 billion a year. illiteracy isn't starvation, but if we're the "greatest country in the world", doesn't it seem like we should be a little higher up on the list? top 10 or at the very least top 25? fuck it, top 50? it really shows you where priorities are.

and i'm not sure i'm following your logic mapo, you chastise scienxe for being apathetic and complaining about america, yet you chastise him for protesting? isn't protesting what your relatives were doing in sit-ins? maybe they were doing it because they felt it would make a difference. your argument is falling apart at the seams.

Im 18.

Going to the Army isnt throwing your life away. And the vast majority of people that have went to the Army have come back alive.

And what apathy do I have? Im not the one complaining about America all day. Or pretending Im Abbie Hoffman. Im the one saying how good things are here, although not perfect. And Ill be going to the Army do get out of where I am, and be on my own. And meet mad heads that are cool as fuck. And make money. And go to college. Yeah, Im throwing everything away.

Explain your fights in the streets with the cops. That should be good. Youre probably one of those dumb fucks that protests anything just because your friends are, or because it gives you a feeling that youre making a difference.

nail on the head. i dont care about anything. my friend said something about anti-capitalism so i travel thousands of miles to these mass demonstrations because he said it was cool. oh. and to meet girls. and these really brave kids get in a big group wearing all black and break bank windows and paint on chain stores and take back the streets and fight riot cops and actually get tear gassed and pepper sprayed. but im too wuss for that. so i just hook up with a fly honey and go back to her house. but not before taking a picture of me in front of a march so i can prove i was there to my friends. most of the time i dont even know why everyone is there. its usually an acronym their fighting. oh well. atleast it makes me feel good. cya

-scienxe

mapko-please NEVER EVER compare yourself to Abbie Hoffman, you do the man a great injustice...i was refering to the other heads in this thread, who were say displeased with the current situation facing AMERIkA...youre the opposite dood.

"And what apathy do I have? Im not the one complaining about America all day. Or pretending Im Abbie Hoffman. Im the one saying how good things are here, although not perfect. And Ill be going to the Army do get out of where I am, and be on my own. And meet mad heads that are cool as fuck. And make money. And go to college. Yeah, Im throwing everything away."-mapo

......HOLY SHIT ARE YOU SERIOUS! youre goin into the fuckin army, holy shit i was fuckin playin...."COOL AS FUCK!" are u fuckin kiddin me! im sorry i havent met a military gyu yet who was kool! STOP WRITING NOW! im sorry man, but the fucking army is the exact oppostie everything this culture stands for...heres a bit of advice goto school, join the peace corps, fuking travel, go teach english overseas, do outward bound, i mean whatever, JESUS youre already f-ing brainwashed...you sir are no abbie hoffman indeed!-roe

Originally posted by EatMorGlue:

a beacon of freedom and self-determination to the rest of the world? i guess that's why when the UN compiled it's human freedom index in the early 90's, ten other countries were found to be more free than the US.

and speaking of spending the people's money developing military might.. we are 57th in world literacy. guess what number we are when it comes to military spending? number 1, spending $276 billion a year. illiteracy isn't starvation, but if we're the "greatest country in the world", doesn't it seem like we should be a little higher up on the list? top 10 or at the very least top 25? fuck it, top 50? it really shows you where priorities are.

and i'm not sure i'm following your logic mapo, you chastise scienxe for being apathetic and complaining about america, yet you chastise him for protesting? isn't protesting what your relatives were doing in sit-ins? maybe they were doing it because they felt it would make a difference. your argument is falling apart at the seams.

Our country is so behind in schooling, not because of government. But because of the people. Theres a big problem with family breakdown in this country. Parents get divorced. Mother works. Kids rely on friends for support. Education becomes secondary to hanging out with friends, or theyd rather talk and have fun than listen to the teacher.

Teacher gets discouraged, doesnt feel like teaching. And thats just one reason why our students are behind in education.

All throughout history, it has been the society with the strongest military who is the most prosperous. Military is important.

And you say my argument is falling apart because I chastised scienxe for protesting. I have no problem with someone who protests. Its a first amendment right.

But I do have a problem with stupid-ass fucks who protest dumb shit and have no clue why theyre protesting. And they do it because their friends are - or because some celebrity is against it - or because the hippies did it. I basically accused him of doing that.

As to your sarcastic remark. Maybe youre not like that, but there sure as hell are. Or they loot for the free stuff. Like those niggers in LA. Giving blacks a bad name.

Yeah they had a right to be pissed at the Rodney King ordeal. But damn. Dont burn down your own fucking neighborhoods! And then to retaliate some niggers take Reginald Denny out of a car and beat him. He didnt do shit! Thats just as bad as what happened to Rodney.

So scienxe, you break bank windows? Thats a bitch move. Running around with a group and breaking windows with a rock, wearing a mask.

Scaring the bank tellers and shit. If you want to break windows come over to my neighborhood and start throwin rocks, maybe Ill have some respect for you if you did that.

Originally posted by mental invalid:

mapko-please NEVER EVER compare yourself to Abbie Hoffman, you do the man a great injustice

You dumb fuck. I didnt compare myself to Abbie Hoffman. I compared you guys to Abbie Hoffman. And I have met military people who are cool. And yes, I am seriously going to the Army, I started a thread about it awhile ago. Jungle Cat said he was going too, but I dont see anyone giving him shit about it. And Secret said her brother was in the Army and hes a better person because of it.

And if you dont like the way shit is here, do something about instead of just being a little complaining bitch.

hmmm. like protesting?

you dont have a prob with protesting. just people who protest dumb shit? like what globalization? imperialism? enviornmental destruction?

youre just against people protesting for more than one packet of sauce for their mcnuggets?dumb shit like that? im not sure i get where youre coming from. im not sure you do either.

what else did the recruitment sargent tell you?

[This message has been edited by ohnoone (edited 06-05-2001).]

Originally posted by ohnoone:

hmmm. like protesting?

you dont have a prob with protesting. just people who protest dumb shit? like what globalization? imperialism? enviornmental destruction?

youre just against people protesting for more than one packet of sauce for their mcnuggets?dumb shit like that? im not sure i get where youre coming from. im not sure you do either.

what else did the recruitment sargent tell you?

Jesus Christ!!! I said I have a problem with people who protest things for stupid reasons.

Such as a celebrity is against it, etc.

I dont care if you protest the fact that cats have whiskers. As long as its your real beliefs. And you dont take out innocent bystanders to prove a point. Which is what Timothy McVeigh and the Unabomber did.

ok fair enough, so why are ya talking shit to/about all the people in this thread who obviously know what they are talking about and believe in it. and believe me, there are no celebrity spokesman for any of the causes mentioned in this thread. im all ears, but you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.

------------------

"very few people are actually rebellious, but everyone wants to think that that they're different, so they usually just buy symbols of rebellion"

"what else did the recruitment sargent tell you?"

-he told em' about the 'dont aske dont tell policy', so mapo SSSSHHHHHH....

and for your dumb fuck comment...perhaps you really are fit for combat green....and again if youre goin to join the army then stop bombing...its pure hippocracy...

....be all you can be....or rather how we want you to be...tell uncle sam i said FUK YOU-luv-roe

ps.you can have your C back......

...fuk i shoulda split like twinkie awhile ago...that kat had the right idea, sometymes you just cant win...by the way what happened to r. and j......

aha, i'm back!

um...mapo...little 18 year old dood...in general you have a lot to learn. i'm not gonna dis you for your beliefs, or pull comments out of my ass like 'your a dumb fuck'....jeezus, you need to chill on the back handed comments in here guy...maybe the army is good for you. you'll get out of your familiar environment and experience other people and other places. and then maybe you can come back here in 8 years and talk to me when you have a more well rounded world view. until then, good luck with all your endeavours http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//tongue.gif'>

Originally posted by brown twinkie:

aha, i'm back!

um...mapo...little 18 year old dood...in general you have a lot to learn. i'm not gonna dis you for your beliefs, or pull comments out of my ass like 'your a dumb fuck'....jeezus, you need to chill on the back handed comments in here guy...maybe the army is good for you. you'll get out of your familiar environment and experience other people and other places. and then maybe you can come back here in 8 years and talk to me when you have a more well rounded world view. until then, good luck with all your endeavours http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//tongue.gif'>

I was thinkin along the same lines as what mental said. Maybe its time this discussion died off. Im not changing my beliefs and you guys arent either.

Maybe I do have alot to learn. But I think you guys do too.

tis true mapo.

alot can be said about where someone is coming from based on their age.

thats why i asked. and to let you know, 8 years is a large difference between the 2 of us. i've learned and experienced a hell of a lot since i was 18. looking back, i really didn't know shit(i'm not saying you don't know shit at 18...)...and i still don't....but....cue the mcluhan quote again....doneski http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//icons/icon7.gif'>

back to romeo and juliet, the nepalese prince who went postal at dinner died, leaving his uncle as the king. i wonder what his girl is gonna do, if she's gonna live up to the role of juliet or if she's gonna pick up the pieces and move on. i wonder why he would try to off himself, if he's royalty he could have just had an affair with her until his dad died and he became king, then arrange for the wife his mother chose for him to have an "accident" or something, then marry his original girl or something. it seems like there would have been ways around it. i guess love makes you do fucked up things.

.....TA-DAAA iiiitttssssss twinkie....

"looking back, i really didn't know shit(i'm not saying you don't know shit at 18...)...and i still don't....but....cue the mcluhan quote again"-bT-

and per the request:

'life can only be understood backwards but it must be lived forwards'-mcluhan

....let it settle in your heads...roe

...heavy universal juxtopositions....

i just read that on sunday, the nepalese government recanted it's original story that the prince killed the king, queen, and others and said instead that an automatic weapon went off "suddenly and accidentally" and that the prince was innocent. the new king's son (and next heir to the throne) is supposedly a "gun-toting thug" i think was what the paper said, and everybody over there is screaming conspiracy. there's a shoot to kill curfew that starts at 4pm. the new king now says there will be a full investigation, which sounds like they need time to make some shit up. i dunno though, just speculating. keeps getting more interesting though.

Originally posted by ohnoone:

"and yes i recognize the irony, the system i oppose of course affords me the luxury of biting the hand that feeds. and thats exactly why, privledged fucks like me, should build lives to whine and kick and scream, till everyone has everything they need."

-propagandhi

propagandhi. model citizens of the poppunk community. why dont more pop punkers give a shit? oh yeah. mtv. ::sigh::

-scienxe

disappear...

If you want me gone. Come to my hood and blow my fucking head off. Otherwise Im not going anywhere, you fucking piece of shit.

If anyone has fought the system it has been the black people. And we did a helluva lot more than you. Because we didnt just sit on our ass and spell America with fucking K. We got up and actually took action. I have family that participated in restuarant sit-ins. And sat there proudly even when the white cops came with the dogs and high-powered hoses. Now thats rebellion. Thats doing something. Youre just a stupid piece-of-shit nothing who thinks he fucking knows everything. And I am joining the Army. Actually doing something with my life.

You just keep sitting on your ass and spell America with a K as an act of rebellion. As far as making change in this country, some of you have no fucking clue.

....OKAY ENUFF....jesus really no one here is sufficent enuff in the theories of global economy nor in our relations with OPEC and the middle east...so why dont we stick to theories we know...anyhow this is a post about forbidden love...god! r. and j. and all there is a bunch of abbie hoffmans and alan greenspans arguing....fuck that shit where are all the romantics?...poor pukey probably pulled a nepal job on the family anyhow...and why? cause us bastards were to busy arguing about amerikas foreign policies....true love is dead long live capitalism......god bless amerika...roe

thank you so very much. im seeing that these ppl are aarguing about things theyve been showed and taught... have you ever been to a third wolrd country? families LITERALLY living in cardboard boxes, people living under peices of garbage at the dump. while the rich politicians who make more money (salarywise) than the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA live on these richie rich type looking properties (although not a politician's daughter, my girl lives on one of these hotel-looking estates) that boggle the mind... would you please stay on subject? thank you and goos nite...

...hey she's online, woo hoo!

------------------

the INfamous Pukey won 505

representing ASD & FSC

managua nicaragua

Originally posted by scienxe:

so.. like.... pukey.. dude. are you like... a sandinista? =)

-scienxe

watch out for those contras!

contras were like the 70's, i think politics suck...

------------------

the INfamous Pukey won 505

representing ASD & FSC

managua nicaragua

Archived