Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pukey1

society

Recommended Posts

haha "make her an american" heh. does that mean what i think it means? ::wink wink::

 

-scienxe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...i think the idea of r. and j. happens in all societies...forbidden love is a universal concept...and believe me ameriKa aint all that great....i suppose its all relative anyhows....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the prince in nepal just mowed down half his family (including his dad, the king) and guests with an assault rifle after storming out of dinner at the palace there cause his mom didn't approve of the girl he wanted to marry. he tried to off himself afterwards, but is comatose now and has been declared king, but his uncle i think is king until he makes it through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.seanbaby.com/news/images/twinkies3.jpg'>

Before the authorities could be informed of the strike, they had already apprehended and strip searched The Penguin. While they did find several snacks in his body cavities, it wasn't enough for a conviction, and he's filed a wrongful prosecution lawsuit for an undisclosed amount. Thanks a lot, teamsters. First no cupcakes, now our civil servants are putting their hands in innocent asses. You guys are dicks.

http://www.seanbaby.com/news/images/twinkies4.jpg'>

 

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Two households both alike in dignity".. that line is burned into my brain after hearing it over and over and over again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by brown twinkie:

...somewhat disturbing.

 

Fuck you. If you dont like America get the fuck out. You dont realize how good shit is here. Thats why motherfuckers from Cuba and Mexico and shit risk their lives at a chance to get over here. And if you dont like the way shit is here, do something about instead of just being a little complaining bitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes, i live in nicaragua and society is different here. me and this chick are just totally made for each other. the only problem is that we cant go out and that shit motherfucking blows! shes froma prominant family from one city. and im from a more or less know family from another. now, ppl from these cities are totally like romeo and juliet capulets and montaques. plus, shes in the bling and my dad is out of a job... i dont know. just to show you how lucky you are to be living in the states...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mapo wc:

Fuck you. If you dont like America get the fuck out. You dont realize how good shit is here. Thats why motherfuckers from Cuba and Mexico and shit risk their lives at a chance to get over here. And if you dont like the way shit is here, do something about instead of just being a little complaining bitch.

 

um. this is some wack fucking shit. buddy obviously you have no grasp on globalization and our huge military industrial / multinational complex (or just no compassion.) first off who hates america? the people who have it badly. who DOESNT have money to move to amsterdam? the people who have it badly (the main flaw in hippy utopian escapism lies within this fact...) immigrants come here because of you. yes you. everytime you buy something from walmart, kmart, nike, ford... whatever. you're supporting globalization and "free trade" not fair trade and thusly immigrants are forced to come here to survive and take jobs from poor people. the poorer get poorer and the rich get richer. and the cops have more people to pick on. there is no employment ministry in mexico or cuba. corporations run the show. and we DONT have it good here to begin with anyway. maybe you just cant see it from the suburbs. ?

 

-scienxe.radix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry about that. i didnt mean to make that as personal as i did. i just had a huge argument about it with the dude my mom is boning and im still kind of heated. i appologize. take care

 

-scienxe.rdx

 

[This message has been edited by scienxe (edited 06-04-2001).]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Fuck you. If you dont like America get the fuck out. You dont realize how good shit is here. Thats why motherfuckers from Cuba and Mexico and shit risk their lives at a chance to get over here. And if you dont like the way shit is here, do something about instead of just being a little complaining bitch."

 

your quote is very disturbing-spoken like a true bloated, jerry springer watching, stupid, fast food lovin, wasteful, how easy can i make my life, hypnotized by the television, spoon fed by the mass media, we dont do anything wrong, polluting the world with chemicals, and cultural contributions of baywatch syndication, ameriKan...roe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mapo wc:

Fuck you. If you dont like America get the fuck out. You dont realize how good shit is here. Thats why motherfuckers from Cuba and Mexico and shit risk their lives at a chance to get over here. And if you dont like the way shit is here, do something about instead of just being a little complaining bitch. by the way, i left my brain in the toilet when i took a shit this morning

 

don't put paragraphs in my mouth.

see this is interesting...you sit here and holler out how people shouldn't complain and bitch and should do something about it or get the fuck out....i'm betting you've never lifted a finger to do anything except bomb(fuck) shit up. i'm also betting you haven't ever seriously scrutinized anything, least of all graffiti and bombing. alot of people would have you neutered and kicked out if they knew you fucked up their streets guy...america is just peachy eh?

scrutiny is doing something(amongst other things).

wake up and smell the coffee. better yet, smell your own bullshit.

'life can only be understood backwards but it must be lived forwards.'(for you roe).

....

oh, scienxe, corporations might run part of the show in mexico, but i would hazard that catholocism really has them by the balls(outsider viewpoint).

hit me back mapo, lets hear it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by willy!wonka:

kidnapp,make her an american....that is if you are one.

 

hahahah what the fuck?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'life can only be understood backwards but it must be lived forwards'

 

...yo im gonna let that one swim in my head for a bit...kinda heavy...aside from global economics putting a strangle hold on everything....about the catholics and their mission...if you wanna expand further please do, not that i need any more ammunition against catholics, but im interested in what you have to say about it...personally working with the few cultural peoples that i have(spanish and hawaiian)and from the his-story books i have read...i get one recurring theme...the destruction of culture and roots of societies in order to instill new beliefs...all that ancient wisdom wiped out by a buncha over zealous hippocrits...whoah, im steppin off my soapbox...roe

 

...it seems this has gotten off the topic of r. and j., and the universal love discusion, and tangents are good, but pukey i wanted to say if its best for you, i hope it works out man...

 

ps-read allen ginsberg's poem -'america'

 

-god bless ameriKa-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by scienxe:

um. this is some wack fucking shit. buddy obviously you have no grasp on globalization and our huge military industrial / multinational complex (or just no compassion.) first off who hates america? the people who have it badly. who DOESNT have money to move to amsterdam? the people who have it badly (the main flaw in hippy utopian escapism lies within this fact...) immigrants come here because of you. yes you. everytime you buy something from walmart, kmart, nike, ford... whatever. you're supporting globalization and "free trade" not fair trade and thusly immigrants are forced to come here to survive and take jobs from poor people. the poorer get poorer and the rich get richer. and the cops have more people to pick on. there is no employment ministry in mexico or cuba. corporations run the show. and we DONT have it good here to begin with anyway. maybe you just cant see it from the suburbs. ?

 

-scienxe.radix

 

 

Alright, listen. I dont live in the fucking suburbs. And if I did live in the suburbs, so what? Does that mean you would be better than me? I am a black male living in a black neighborhood. If anyone has a right to complain its us. But you know why I dont?

Because shit is good over here. No society is flawless. But there are lots of countries worse than us. Much worse. Our economy is so good that if you wanted to make money, you can make money. It may be alot, may be a little, but there is money to be made.

You think people in fucking China or Russia or any 3rd world country get fucking welfare or food stamps? Do they have free education?

And how about all the food we give-away to peoplein other countries so they can eat?

Or all the money we give away to countries that would do anything to see our country fall?

Fuck it, I dont even want to get into it, because I can tell some of you are knee-deep in anti-america bullshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mapo wc:

Alright, listen. I dont live in the fucking suburbs. And if I did live in the suburbs, so what? Does that mean you would be better than me? I am a black male living in a black neighborhood. If anyone has a right to complain its us. But you know why I dont?

Because shit is good over here. No society is flawless. But there are lots of countries worse than us. Much worse. Our economy is so good that if you wanted to make money, you can make money. It may be alot, may be a little, but there is money to be made.

You think people in fucking China or Russia or any 3rd world country get fucking welfare or food stamps? Do they have free education?

And how about all the food we give-away to peoplein other countries so they can eat?

Or all the money we give away to countries that would do anything to see our country fall?

Fuck it, I dont even want to get into it, because I can tell some of you are knee-deep in anti-america bullshit.

 

like i said im sorry i made it a personal attack... but you know why our economy is so great and why the 3rd world exists and why we send food to starving nations and all that great stuff? because of our imperialist mentality. we make money off of everyone else's poverty. we steal oil. we steal work forces. we steal resources. we keep everyone else down. if you think the welfare system, healthcare system, and educational system is even remotely FUNCTIONAL here then you are delusional. oh. and the money we "give away" to other countries? ever hear of the imf/world bank? we loan them money and the interest acrues and the debt gets bigger and they HAVE to make payments either in money or HEY their resources! yay! now THEY dont get to eat their own food. they have to give it to us. what a great fucking scam. ::sigh:: anyway. being a black male in this horribly racist society i would think you would know better (maybe not even want to participate in a system that is BUILT on the idea that you are not human) , but whatever. everyone is a product of their environment i guess. regarding catholicism in mexico, i've only gotten a tiny taste of this, can you point me to some essays, or just hit us with some knowledge on the subject? its pretty interesting. thanx.

 

-scienxe.radix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mental invalid:

'life can only be understood backwards but it must be lived forwards'

 

...yo im gonna let that one swim in my head for a bit...kinda heavy...

 

mcluhan for you.

i'm not getting into the religion thing.

maybe later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where did you get the idea that we steal oil? Who do we steal it from? The only thing I can think of you might be referring to is that the middle east cant charge us too much for oil, since we supply them with food. If they raise the oil price we raise the food price. But thats not stealing, thats just fair trade. Not being taken advantage of.

 

Did you know that to be in the UN, there is a membership fee of a few mill a year? And did you know that USA pays for just about every other country to be in the UN?

 

And look at how we bail people out all over the country with our military. Its because of us that Saddam Heussein doesnt want to invade countries and take over the middle east. He knows we'll go over there and fuck up his army if he tries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and about the food we send to other starving nations, ... we've been increasing food production every year that we've been a country, guess what, when you increase food production, population increases, which means what? more starving motherfuckers. so we say "oh well make some more food", ill give you three guesses as to what happens next.

you may not want to hear it, but scienxe is right. we are not a nice country. we dont get involved in wars because of atrocities against human rights, we enter them when we've determined how we can benefit fiancially from the situation, and if we cant, we dont help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ohnoone:

we dont get involved in wars because of atrocities against human rights, we enter them when we've determined how we can benefit fiancially from the situation, and if we cant, we dont help.

 

ohnoone's got it. here's a quote from an article i've posted about everytime this america good/bad debate comes up:

 

"When war threatens Ireland or Kosovo, the headlines are smothered with horrific photo essays and the government convenes a peace summit or a U.N. intervention. When war threatens Kashmir or Indonesia, the headlines find substance instead in Viagra or some hot Internet stock du jour and the government instead convenes forums on whether cigarette prices should go up."

 

think about it. the rest of the article is here for anyone who wants to read it. http://technicianonline.com/read/tol/opini...ion/000263.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

....OKAY ENUFF....jesus really no one here is sufficent enuff in the theories of global economy nor in our relations with OPEC and the middle east...so why dont we stick to theories we know...anyhow this is a post about forbidden love...god! r. and j. and all there is a bunch of abbie hoffmans and alan greenspans arguing....fuck that shit where are all the romantics?...poor pukey probably pulled a nepal job on the family anyhow...and why? cause us bastards were to busy arguing about amerikas foreign policies....true love is dead long live capitalism......god bless amerika...roe

 

ps

...amerika did give the world miles davis...happy belated birthday...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×