Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bodice_ripper

I mock your value system!

Guest willy.wonka

all right now..baby itsa all right now...

YEAH AND?

YOU'RE A NON-DESCRIPT FROM FUCKING IRELAND WHO WRITES "BARD" AND HAS TO POST YOUR OWN BOOTLEG FLICKS FOR ANYONE TO EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE... TELL ME WHO YOU ARE TO TALK AND I'LL TELL YOU A GOOD ONE ABOUT A MUSHROOM THAT WALKS INTO A BAR...

I HOPE YOU GET BLOWN UP BY A CAR BOMB....

Guest Greedy

My grandpa was in the IRA. befor we migrated to the US.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

do u actually know shit about the ira? have u ever been in the near vicinity of a place when a terrorist bomb goes off? i have. and it was an ira bomb. so please have respect and shut up

Guest postaholic

most valueble thing ever : pussy.

PB<~

Originally posted by sneak

do u actually know shit about the ira? have u ever been in the near vicinity of a place when a terrorist bomb goes off? i have. and it was an ira bomb. so please have respect and shut up

The IRA? christ - you dont have to know shit about the IRA to get blown up in Ireland. Its a full scale religous war in Ireland. the prods vs. the cathos..

YEAH AND?

YOU'RE A NON-DESCRIPT FROM FUCKING IRELAND WHO WRITES "BARD" AND HAS TO POST YOUR OWN BOOTLEG FLICKS FOR ANYONE TO EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE... TELL ME WHO YOU ARE TO TALK AND I'LL TELL YOU A GOOD ONE ABOUT A MUSHROOM THAT WALKS INTO A BAR...

"speak when spoken to"

Who am I to talk? - a faceless individual on the internet, duh. That who we ALL are to talk. Whats your snappy comeback again? Oh yes....

HA HA. I'M FLATTERED YOU CARE ENOUGH TO REPLY YOU CORNBALL. GETTING ALL EMOTIONAL WHILE YOU'RE ON MY DICK, BITCH PLEASE

:P

YOU WOULD BE FACELESS IF YOU DIDN'T PLAY YOURSELF BY POSTING BAD PHOTOS OF YOUR BAD GRAFFITI... INSTEAD YOU'VE MADE IT CLEAR YOU'RE JUST A DESPERATE AND SAD LOSER FROM A 2ND RATE COUNTRY...

HA HA. I'M FLATTERED YOU CARE ENOUGH TO REPLY YOU CORNBALL. GETTING ALL EMOTIONAL WHILE YOU'RE ON MY DICK, BITCH PLEASE

YEAH, SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

YOU WOULD BE FACELESS IF YOU DIDN'T PLAY YOURSELF BY POSTING BAD PHOTOS OF YOUR BAD GRAFFITI... INSTEAD YOU'VE MADE IT CLEAR YOU'RE JUST A DESPERATE AND SAD LOSER FROM A 2ND RATE COUNTRY...

I'm sorry, but that statement implies that I've posted my face in a flick. And I haven't.

You don't get it do you? You follow me around the board telling me I'm a toy, so what? If I were uncomfortable with my skill level, I would hardly be posting it up would I?

I mean, am I really the only one who envisions the little net-nerd kids from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back every time they read one of red's posts?

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

The IRA? christ - you dont have to know shit about the IRA to get blown up in Ireland. Its a full scale religous war in Ireland. the prods vs. the cathos..

i seem to remember there was a ceasfire some years back??and prods vs cathos is a bit simplistic , in reality the current troubles are a bit more complicated than simply a sectarian divide.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this