Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LAST 3 CD'S YOU BOUGHT

brown twinkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest unknown

yea, the new weezer is definatley nice, but it is pretty short. i think that when you haven't come out with a cd in 5 years, your fans just build up there own expectations of what they want the cd to be like, and i'm sure some people love the cd and some people hate it. Island In The Sun is definatley a sweet song though.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Panacea: German Engineering

Panacea/Cativo: The Hardest Tour on Earth

µ-Ziq and Aphex Twin: Expert Knob Twidlers

If anyone here likes hard, solid-ass, dark drum n' bass, check out Panacea. I can't thin of any music that pumps me up more than his shit. Beer,

El Mamerro

grr

Originally posted by aymet one:

Nelly Furtado- Whoa Nelly!

Buck65- Man Overboard

Ropeladder12 comp

nelly furtado.. ive been hearing alot about um... her? i think i need to go and buy a compact disc that contains her recordings.

------------------

yes.. yes i am.

Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by freddy kreuger:

cuz of napster, it's been a long time since i've bought an album...now that you cant get shit there, im gonna have to go back to paying for music.

I just bought the new Weezer album. It's aiiiiiight.

I stold this HUGE red Radiohead poster today. It has a crying cartoon cat on it. I was standing on the street holding a plastic knife from a resturant, making a dumbass of myself for a good 15 minutes. Well, that poster is promoting Radiohead's new Album "Amnesiac" coming out June 5th. biggrin.gif

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by jointhedotz:

cheers el mamerro, i did'nt know about the aphex & u-ziq thing, definently hunt that down & probably check panacea too

Panacea's fuckin ill, no doubt. His joint with Cativo has been on my CD player pumping out constantly, I've gotten 3 complaints from the neighbors already. If you wanna preview before you buy, download the tracks "German Engineering" (when 3:17 hits on the song timer, OOOOOOH, I cream my pants) and "3 Seconds is Now" from some Napster-like program.

However, the u-ziq/Aphex Twin deal is not the abstract stuff they're mostly know for. It's downtempo and mellow, a little funky, but still fuckin brilliant. Beer,

El Mamerro