rebecca roberts is a whore!

Ronnie Dobbs

You should tell her that while you guys were datingat you had drunken unprotected sex with some strippers or hookers, if she gave you head...tell her one time you just got done sexin some whore from behind. that will show her...and tell her you didn't want to tell her at first because it was pretty gross you banging hookers and all, but who cares ya know?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ronnie Dobbs

imagine having a girlfriend for almost less than year..

things go a bit downhill and you decide to call it parts..

after you break up with her, she decides to tell you that she's been cheating on you for a few months.

life can be shitty sometimes.

but when you have your exgirlfriends hotmail and AIM passwords things seem to brighten up just a bit

moral of the story -

when life throws you lemons, go delete and block all of your exgirlfrieds email contacts and messages and aim buddies etc etc

i'm gonna soo get my ass kicked one of these days

wow, you showed her.

if she has any kind of intelligence at all (then again, she went and cheated on YOU so she cant be a good creature in the eyes of god. or something.) she can just get an email and new aim name, and when people are like "i instant messaged you and you called me a doody head ca-ca face. you hurt me somethin bad girl...." she can just say "oh thats my dorkus ex boyfriend trying to prove something by fucking with me in the video game world of cyber-reality rather than moving on with life and saying fuck me because im a cold hearted bitch who cheats on people, but yeah, thats him, wanna fuck?" yes. you showed her indeed. (rolling eyes face).

Archived